What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Chinese Dragon just got too many Indian trolls poking him.

I don't hold grudges, but some people do. In fact many do. So every trolling attempt here on both sides, goes a long way towards increasing hatred.

I know that mate. Good luck to him.

You barely speak English, I don't understand half the dribble coming from you.

Many people have the same complaint against the Chinese. Many Hollywood films make caricatures of this supposed issue.

It is a foreign language for him as it is for you. Don't try and act superior!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to burst your bubble sir but first listen to United Nations resolutions on Kashmir....you dont wanna listen to its resolutions and play by its rules...but you eager to become a part of it......with 350 million poor and naxalite insurgency in almost every state.....poor poor human rights records...sikh massacre 1984....illegal kashmiri occupation and genocide of Muslims in Kashmir and Gujjrat........you should be thrown out of United Nations altogether the sort of war crimes and bad stuff u have been doing.....i can go on and on and provide facts but then u will cry troll troll troll

by the time of Independance, J&K had 40% hindus, 2% Christians, the rest Muslims. If a vote was counted during that time, it would have been a desastorous shame for Pakistan as 50% of the Muslims would have voted to join India along with the Hindus and other religion.
and you call India an illigal occupier, but you sent the tribesmen and tried to occupy it first. Then with the MahaRaj signing the treaty only we came to push you back.
I hope you are not too old to die before you see INDIA in the UNSC permenent membership.

"India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states ..."

...Errr... but UNSC club wants India to advance its Human Development Index first, to an acceptable degree in order to be reasoned with comprehensively.

Yet before that happens (after a couple of millenia of evolution to say the least), the fact of the matter NOW is, I suspect, that UNSC club wants India to STFU! :rofl:

Q.E.D.

...Errr... but UNSC club wants India to advance its Human Development Index first, to an acceptable degree in order to be reasoned with comprehensively.

Yet before that happens (after a couple of millenia of evolution to say the least), the fact of the matter NOW is, I suspect, that UNSC club wants India to STFU! :rofl:

Q.E.D.

1292059767721.gif

Chinese Dragon just got too many Indian trolls poking him.

I don't hold grudges, but some people do. In fact many do. So every trolling attempt here on both sides, goes a long way towards increasing hatred.

Lol, don't try to prove him a victim.. He has copy pasted same comments numerous times on the forum.. that's a trait of a troll.. now isn't it?

Yeah, we know what HDI you had when you got the seat during 70s. Don't try to act smart. Let's keep it to that and not proceed with it.

Back
Top Bottom