What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Well, today's China is strong, of course they prefer to stick with a stronger motherland.

But we Viet-Laos-Camb block the Hoa's way to go back to their mortherland, so they'd better lower down their voice, don't make us feel unsafe with China-Hoa surrounding :)

SO does everyone else except Chines Dragon and he lives in HK. Only one under threat is that below freezing...guy..

I'm perfectly secure. I sleep well at night knowing that if anyone nukes me they will be vaporized. btw HK is #1 on targets for nuking, but Wuhan is not. Not that HK isn't important. If someone nuked HK they'll also be nuked. In fact if someone nuked Taiwan, they'll also be nuked.

But we Viet-Laos-Camb block the Hoa's way to go back to their mortherland, so they'd better lower down their voice, don't make us feel unsafe with China-Hoa surrounding :)

Why not letting them go back to their motherland?

Why not letting go back to their motherland?

simply, VietNam is surrounded by China-Hoa, so we will not let all of you attack VietNam from every where :)

So, the Hoa must lower their voice, coz our fleet is 2rd strongest in ASEAN now and will become the 1st soon :)

simply, VietNam is surrounded by China-Hoa, so we will not let all of you attack VietNam from every where :)

So, the Hoa must lower their voice, coz our fleet is 2rd strongest in ASEAN now and will become the 1st soon :)

1st? Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand. Which is weaker than Vietnam? :lol:

1st? Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand. Which is weaker than Vietnam? :lol:

You can make a research bro, our cargo shipping fleet is also the 2rd largest in ASEAN after Singapore only. Thailand is worrying of being China's vassal , so they will colaborate with VietNam-India to deal with China soon :P

Actual P-5 plus India and Israel will be proper world order. 25 States will create nusiaance.

Actual P-5 plus India and Israel will be proper world order. 25 States will create nusiaance.

:lol: Put Israel in east asia. Even Singapore can crush it like a bug. It had the great fortune to be in the militarily weakest part of the world.

I dont want to be rude but my understanding is some people in India are trying to join the UNSC because they suddenly have the urge to feel important in the global arena.

I dont want to be rude but my understanding is some people in India are trying to join the UNSC because they suddenly have the urge to feel important in the global arena.

Not suddenly. This has been going on for some time. Actually in case you didn't know even Bangladesh supports india's UNSC bid

lol india wants this india wants that....what is india?

must be coming from same indian foreign minister who read the portugese counterparts speech at UN for 3minutes....what a dumb man

Last edited by a moderator:
lol india wants this india wants that....what is india?

It was not like selfish ambition that our representatives are just lobbying for our candidature alone in the UNSC, we are stating that modern times needs changes and the change is to amke more responsible nations into responsible action bearers, thats the reason that we are lobbying to increase the UNSC both permanent and temproary size.

Back
Top Bottom