What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Look who is the most strongly against Japan joining the security council... Russia, China and South Korea. All of whom who have territorial disputes with Japan.

And no, I was not talking about Vietnam.

Though to be fair, India won't even survive the first nuclear exchange with Pakistan, so we don't really need to worry about the next round... with 294 megatons (China) vs 1 megaton (India). :P

Ahem..And China will survive somehow? Unlike thermonuclear bombs who have massive blast radius and basically vaporize everything, fission bombs contaminate. Most not directly hit by bomb will die soon because of cancer or get life long sickness. Cities will become inhabitable. Most Chinese cities are quite dense. You are mistaken about your chance of survival;) I megaton will do just fine if it actually hits all the targets.

If you aim south then Vietnam might be the country get bombed by your 'friendly fire'.

1xarriv2.jpg

This is fine. No need to send too south.

Do you know the word Manchuria has been no longer used in daily life and actually half of Air Force's third gen. fighters are produced in the North East.

We dont care, Manchuria is cool.:cool:

No need to harm it.

Ahem..And China will survive somehow? Unlike thermonuclear bombs who have massive blast radius and basically vaporize everything, fission bombs contaminate. Most not directly hit by bomb will die soon because of cancer or get life long sickness. Cities will become inhabitable. Most Chinese cities are quite dense. You are mistaken about your chance of survival;) I megaton will do just fine if it actually hits all the targets.

Like I said, you are up against Pakistan, the country with the fastest growing nuclear arsenal on Earth. And the India-Pakistan border has the highest risk of nuclear war out of any border on the planet.

If you manage to survive that, then maybe your leaders can work up enough guts to nuke China too.

But if China does not invade or nuke India first, then your leaders won't do anything at all, and we all know it. :azn:

Look who is the most strongly against Japan joining the security council... Russia, China and South Korea. All of whom who have territorial disputes with Japan.

And no, I was not talking about Vietnam.

Though to be fair, India won't even survive the first nuclear exchange with Pakistan, so we don't really need to worry about the next round... with 294 megatons (China) vs 1 megaton (India). :P

Not that India's leaders have the guts to expand an India-Pakistan nuclear war anyway. As the Indian guys on BR like to say, there is too much "shivering" by Indian politicians.

Machoman.. It's not Chini dream world everybody is living in.. You may not want your population to be blasted away in clouds for being stupid..

Like I said, you are up against Pakistan, the country with the fastest growing nuclear arsenal on Earth. And the India-Pakistan border has the highest risk of nuclear war out of any border on the planet.

If you manage to survive that, then maybe your leaders can work up enough guts to nuke China too.

But if China does not invade or nuke India first, then your leaders won't do anything at all, and we all know it. :azn:

It's not bad to be hopeful but your fate is tied with our beloved neighbor.. Also in situation of crisis, people with no guts are over thrown by people with guts. In case of full blown war, Army will be in control not the leaders in center to decide about anything and you know how much our military guys are in love with fighting a war under Nuclear overhang.. All the first use/second use policies will go in dumpster once war kicks in.. so don't get excited and stop jumping around with your stupid logic

infact, India just need to convince Thailand, they're worrying to be CHina vassal state now, Cambodia is Vn special friend, no problem with her. If Thailand join with VIetNam-India, so India is very close to Thailand-Cambodia-VietNam already. US can help Thailand to join with Viet-India :cheers:
Hehe, but India-US -Japan care about us, and you just Envy with our relationship :P

VietCong dont need that S* hole,you're better off without the jockies. :usflag:

VietCong dont need that S* hole,you're better off without the jockies. :usflag:
Hehe,we VietNam-India will convince Thailand to join with us, so No one feel lonely against China or any enemies any more, USA is losing her strong influent in Asia already, let help VietNam-India-Thailand, so USA can earn benefit also :cheers:

USA losing its influence?:rofl: You Viet gooks and your lot are just merely a pawn for our interset in the pacific!
Stop alligning yourself with ASEAN, you gook dont speak for them! it will always be US of A that has a say in asia.Hey, you know what? you should go suck up to bharatis and might as well act like them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you want me to post a picture of a Chinese guy eating a dog or something??

Chinese guy calling another Asian a Gook, lol'ed.

What you want me to post a picture of a Chinese guy eating a dog or something??

Chinese guy calling another Asian a Gook, lol'ed.
Let that CHinese-Malaysia keep dreaming bcz they never experience a real war. The Hoa in ASEAN may dislike VietNam coz we kicked out Hoa in Laos-Camp during 7os-80s

they'd better learn the lesson from Laos-Camb before talking with some nonsense words :)

Let that CHinese-Malaysia keep dreaming bcz they never experience a real war. The Hoa in ASEAN may dislike VietNam coz we kicked out Hoa in Laos-Camp during 7os-80s

they'de better learn the lesson from Laos-Camb before talking with some nonsense words :)

Well, today's China is strong, of course they prefer to stick with a stronger motherland.

I would be in favor of this as long as Japan was kept out.

Totally fine with India getting a greater role. Anything that relatively weakens the US and Japan is a net gain for China.

Back
Top Bottom