What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Not even close. :P

You guys can't even handle Pakistan alone, despite constant boasting of being able to "respond" to the Mumbai attacks.

First keep those promises... then maybe you can start threatening people who are outside of South Asia.

P.S. I noticed the Chinese maps you posted were primarily of the traditional "Han" provinces. So you just have a problem with the Han I guess? :azn:

You seem to take a special pleasure in the Mumbai terrorist attacks and the fact that India didn't start a nuke war over them.

Let me ask you, what have you done about the genocide of 20 million Chinese by the Japanese? The US defeated them in WW-2 and saved the rest of you but what have you done as a P-5 (squatter) and a nuke power?

The GOP at least claims innocence of the terror attacks and says Pakistan is an equal victim. Japanese PM on the other hand goes and offers respects at that shrine of those who indulged in that brutal inhuman genocide.

The difference between us is that we condemn that inhuman atrocity unlike you guys. You prove every day why you are just a pretender sitting on the high table, not really belonging there and showing any of the maturity and gravitas that needs to be there once you belong to that table.

I still have respect for what I consider a fellow brotherly Eastern civilization and a great nation. Unfortunately the shrill sample of the population that is on display here doesn't do justice to that civilization and has only my contempt.

We both know that the Indian government doesn't have the balls to do that. :P

Heck, they even refuse to do anything despite boasting repeatedly that "another Mumbai attack won't be tolerated".

If they can't respond to that, then they can't respond to anything.

Honestly though, good luck in 2014. Even your enemies think that the Congress party is too spineless.

I know you can't overcome your programmed tendency to repeat the same 5-6 posts at least a thousand time each.

Let me see China's balls in avenging the genocide of those 20 million.

Or they don't matter?

It was not like selfish ambition that our representatives are just lobbying for our candidature alone in the UNSC, we are stating that modern times needs changes and the change is to amke more responsible nations into responsible action bearers, thats the reason that we are lobbying to increase the UNSC both permanent and temproary size.

sorry to burst your bubble sir but first listen to United Nations resolutions on Kashmir....you dont wanna listen to its resolutions and play by its rules...but you eager to become a part of it......with 350 million poor and naxalite insurgency in almost every state.....poor poor human rights records...sikh massacre 1984....illegal kashmiri occupation and genocide of Muslims in Kashmir and Gujjrat........you should be thrown out of United Nations altogether the sort of war crimes and bad stuff u have been doing.....i can go on and on and provide facts but then u will cry troll troll troll

I know you can't overcome your programmed tendency to repeat the same 5-6 posts at least a thousand time each.

Or they don't matter?

lol don't worry. no chinese has never forgotten about that and let me tell you, china isn't developing one of the worlds most sophisticated military's for countries like india.

i will even go ahead and predict an invasion of japan within this century.

back on topic now: india will never get a perm seat on the un security council. they want what they can't have.

You seem to take a special pleasure in the Mumbai terrorist attacks and the fact that India didn't start a nuke war over them.

Let me ask you, what have you done about the genocide of 20 million Chinese by the Japanese? The US defeated them in WW-2 and saved the rest of you but what have you done as a P-5 (squatter) and a nuke power?

I would never take pleasure in the deaths of innocent people, I leave that job to you Indians here.

yes I do... thats proved japan became offensive against china. Now dont say china was not in this that story ...20 million people simply killed by japanese what china did to them ? oh.... No reverse engineering was with china...... :lol:

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

Anyway, China was on the victorious side of WW2, which is why we have a seat on the global high table (P5). And yes, it was a "Can sheng" (i.e. a Pyrrhic victory). As for Japan, they were nuked twice, and all the "war criminals" were executed immediately after the war. Those war criminals who were executed, i.e. the people responsible for the atrocities, have been dead for around 70 years now.

The modern generation of Japanese people, are not responsible for the actions of their ancestors. I have no problem at all with the current Japanese generation, and in fact greatly respect them for their achievements.

I still have respect for what I consider a fellow brotherly Eastern civilization and a great nation. Unfortunately the shrill sample of the population that is on display here doesn't do justice to that civilization and has only my contempt.

I used to echo this sentiment, but changed my mind a while back. :azn: I respect all civilizations except one.

The matter will not be decided on this forum.

I personally don't care about that irrelevant club where only 1 member is really relevant, the rest 4 are just appendages with no real power.

I would never take pleasure in the deaths of innocent people, I leave that job to you Indians here.

Anyway, China was on the victorious side of WW2, which is why we have a seat on the global high table (P5). And yes, it was a "Can sheng" (i.e. a Pyrric victory). As for Japan, they were nuked twice, and all the "war criminals" were executed immediately after the war. Those war criminals who were executed, have been dead for around 70 years now.

The modern generation of Japanese, are not responsible for the actions of their ancestors. I have no problem at all with the current Japanese generation, and in fact greatly respect them for their achievements.

I used to echo this sentiment, but changed my mind a while back. :azn: I respect all civilizations except one.

By this time, I have grown used to the pathetic victim mentality. No surprise there.

By this time, I have grown used to the pathetic victim mentality. No surprise there.

Bottom line: The UN charter cannot be modified without the unanimous approval of ALL the P5 members... AND a 2/3 supermajority in the general assembly. :azn:

So basically, you guys aren't going to get it. Try to achieve "great power" status first, before desperately looking for such status symbols, such as permanment membership on the body that is responsible for International Law (UN).

Bottom line: The UN charter cannot be modified without the unanimous approval of ALL the P5 members, and without a 2/3 supermajority in the general assembly. :azn:

So basically, you guys aren't going to get it. Try to achieve "great power" status first, before desperately looking for such status symbols, such as permanment membership on the body that is responsible for International Law (UN).

You are too busy with transactional stuff, labels and linear incremental thinking. That is not what decides nations' destinies when such monumental changes are taking place.

I hope you get the drift.

The GOP at least claims innocence of the terror attacks and says Pakistan is an equal victim. Japanese PM on the other hand goes and offers respects at that shrine of those who indulged in that brutal inhuman genocide.

The difference between us is that we condemn that inhuman atrocity unlike you guys. You prove every day why you are just a pretender sitting on the high table, not really belonging there and showing any of the maturity and gravitas that needs to be there once you belong to that table.

Or they don't matter?

If you want to drag early 20th century, when is India going to bring Britain to justice?

So lets talk about here and now.

Don't worry, time is on our side. Japan will go extinct by itself.

You are too busy with transactional stuff, labels and linear incremental thinking. That is not what decides nations' destinies when such monumental changes are taking place.

I hope you get the drift.

Destiny is a nice concept, but the practical reality of whether or not it will happen in my lifetime is another matter.

If you want to drag early 20th century, when is India going to bring Britain to justice?

So lets talk about here and now.

Don't worry, time is on our side. Japan will go extinct by itself.

I just responded to him.

I understand the decision is for China to take for that genocide issue as it is for India to take for the Mumbai carnage.

For me both were acts of inhuman savages that our people had to endure and that we must make sure never happen again.

I just responded to him.

I understand the decision is for China to take for that genocide issue as it is for India to take for the Mumbai carnage.

For me both were acts of inhuman savages that our people had to endure and that we must make sure never happen again.

Chinese Dragon just got too many Indian trolls poking him.

I don't hold grudges, but some people do. In fact many do. So every trolling attempt here on both sides, goes a long way towards increasing hatred.

LOL, Hong Kong has the second highest life expectancy in the entire world.

I'm from the 80's generation, you can calculate it. :P

You raised doubts about the issue. I am pretty sure you will see all your wishes fulfilled.

Some have already been in the few months you have been here.

I just think you are a good luck charm for India. ;)

Back
Top Bottom