What's new

Nehru ceded India's permanent seat on the UNSC to China?

View attachment 861838
Another Chinese not reading before a post, you guys definitely going blind, the whole lot
read??

Resolution-2758.png

our human world does not remember that Indians are good at reading.

Everytime a Chinese starts mentioning unclean animals - he is thinking of food. Civilized world is thinking of another Chinese origin pandemic. Hahaha.

Beggar boy. Context.
This is why Indians like to rape lizards, rams and dogs?? How many lizards did you rape today? lol. In our modern human world. Even pigs are superior to Indians!

Yes I know for the umpteenth time, but how is any of this a response to what I said, It's like talking to a wall, no it's worse.
British let India obtained the founding member status to balance the Soviet Union let Belarus and Ukraine obtain the founding member status.

But at the Yalta conference in 1945, India was still regarded as a British territory. The same applies to Belarus, Ukraine and the Philippines. These countries were not independent at that time.

The most important thing is that the power of interpretation of these qualification issues is decided by the United Nations General Assembly. Only the general assembly of the United Nations has the right to determine whether the membership of the founding member states will prevent the right of succession.

Not sure if sarcasm or just plain stupidity.
I have told you many times that only the general assembly of the United Nations is qualified to explain and decide on the issue of membership. Why don't you understand?

No country is qualified to decide that the status of the founding member will prevent succession.

This can only be decided by the vote of the United Nations General Assembly.

British let India obtained the founding member status to balance the Soviet Union let Belarus and Ukraine obtain the founding member status.

But at the Yalta conference in 1945, India was still regarded as a British territory. The same applies to Belarus, Ukraine and the Philippines. These countries were not independent at that time.

The most important thing is that the power of interpretation of these qualification issues is decided by the United Nations General Assembly. Only the general assembly of the United Nations has the right to determine whether the membership of the founding member states will prevent the right of succession.
Mate India was there even at league of nations, not as Britain but as a separate entity, yes I agree we were not independent but like I said before even China then was not PRC. We didn't apply for a separate membership after independence. Why is that so hard to get?

Mate India was there even at league of nations, not as Britain but as a separate entity, yes I agree we were not independent but like I said before even China then was not PRC. We didn't apply for a separate membership after independence. Why is that so hard to get?
Do you know the UN Charter better or Qin Huasun, the former Chinese ambassador to the UN?

The qualification of India and Britain cannot be explained by any country or organization. Only the general assembly of the United Nations is qualified to explain.

Qin Huasun made it clear that as long as the Indian government can get two-thirds of the support, no country can stop you.

Do you know the UN Charter better or Qin Huasun, the former Chinese ambassador to the UN?

The qualification of India and Britain cannot be explained by any country or organization. Only the general assembly of the United Nations is qualified to explain.

Qin Huasun made it clear that as long as the Indian government can get two-thirds of the support, no country can stop you.
Dude I got nothing to with your general assembly argument. My posts are about India and her being a founding member of the UN as a seperate entity distinct from Britain herself.

No, you misunderstand indians. What the Indians mean is that permanent membership of the UN Security Council is a gift from the US.And the Indians were kind enough to turn down the gift from the Americans, so it was the Indians who gave the gift to China.

These Indians are still stuck in a colonized mind. They were the faithful servants of the white man. What's interesting is that this idea is the opposite of the idea of Indian independence.

They attacked Nehru like mad. But the truth is they are far inferior to Nehru. They thought Nehru's failure was due to his weakness. The reality is that Indians could not support any of Nehru's plans. Because Indians only brag about themselves. That kind of bragging is obviously useless on the battlefield.

Do you know who the other victim was? Mr Modi.The rout of Indians in the border conflict caused Modi to have to give in to China. But I am sure years from now Indians will juxtapose Modi with Nehru and attribute India's failure to Modi's weakness.

Dude I got nothing to with your general assembly argument. My posts are about India and her being a founding member of the UN as a seperate entity distinct from Britain herself.
I see what you mean. You mean that Britain and India have their own positions in the list of founding members.

But at that time, both Britain and India were British territories (Yalta conference in 1945, on the territorial issues of various member states of the United Nations).

Is Britain, as a branch of the 1945-British, or is it qualified to fully represent 1945-Britain.

This is obviously an issue that can only be decided by the United Nations General Assembly, just as NATO questioned whether Russia is a branch of the Soviet Union in 1992.

English is not my mother tongue. I hope you understand what I mean.

Lol. What active resistance. The Chinese have always been ruled. By Emperors. By Mongols. By Brits. By Japanese. By Portugal. China is basically like the village prostitute. Everyone has had a turn.
Lol so much projection, Endia was founded invaders. The original endians were Austroloid. Indian culture was created by Aryan invader imposing the caste system on native dravidians, then muslim Mongols unified Endian under them before the British took over the country. It’s just one wave of conquerers after the next, Indians didn’t rule themselves for most of their history.

China was founded and still ruled by the Han Chinese. Most of the emperors ruling China came from the Han ethnic group as well, with a small intermission from the Mongols and Manchus in China’s history. Making up less than 10% of China’s entire history. China was never ruled by people who weren’t East Asian racially.

Japan, Britain and Portugal never conquered China, they occupied small territories that China got back. If that counts as conquest then China has conquered India already holding Indian territory in on the LAC. You understand the difference between occupation and colonization don’t you. India’s entire government was replace by the British, the Japanese wasn’t even close.

I think I should say it more directly and in more detail:
If Britain is only a branch of 1945-Britain, it should not inherit its initial membership. Like India, it is a new political entity that emerged only in 1947. As for who is qualified to inherit 1945-Britain, it is the right of the United Nations General Assembly.

I mean to question whether Britain is qualified to inherit the initial membership of 1945-Britain. See?

Lol so much projection, Endia was founded invaders. The original endians were Austroloid. Indian culture was created by Aryan invader imposing the caste system on native dravidians, then muslim Mongols unified Endian under them before the British took over the country. It’s just one wave of conquerers after the next, Indians didn’t rule themselves for most of their history.

China was founded and still ruled by the Han Chinese. Most of the emperors ruling China came from the Han ethnic group as well, with a small intermission from the Mongols and Manchus in China’s history. Making up less than 10% of China’s entire history. China was never ruled by people who weren’t East Asian racially.

Japan, Britain and Portugal never conquered China, they occupied small territories that China got back. If that counts as conquest then China has conquered India already holding Indian territory in on the LAC. You understand the difference between occupation and colonization don’t you. India’s entire government was replace by the British, the Japanese wasn’t even close.
Lol. Nice to see the Century of Humiliation continues.

I think I should say it more directly and in more detail:
If Britain is only a branch of 1945-Britain, it should not inherit its initial membership. Like India, it is a new political entity that emerged only in 1947. As for who is qualified to inherit 1945-Britain, it is the right of the United Nations General Assembly.

I mean to question whether Britain is qualified to inherit the initial membership of 1945-Britain. See?
Write a letter to UN with your deep knowledge. Throw in a few fortune cookies for good measure.

Oh no, it's an Indian saying. "Rape the lizard. Then eat it". lol. beggar Indians have low IQ. But it memory is lower.
Very good. I am sure eventually you will be able to write a comprehensible post. Keep at it. Attaboy.

Lol. Nice to see the Century of Humiliation continues.

Write a letter to UN with your deep knowledge. Throw in a few fortune cookies for good measure.

Very good. I am sure eventually you will be able to write a comprehensible post. Keep at it. Attaboy.
Lol Endia has a millennia of humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom