What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

To make it short, just one 30k TNT bomb will do the job. Most casualties will come from radiation and fallout and not actual explosion.

Oh for love of pete.

Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg

Buddy this is too transparent. :P

You post a map of the traditionally Han provinces and say... "Just enough to wipe out this"

Then say you say, "No need to harm Tibet, inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Turkestan" i.e. the traditionally non-Han provinces.

But then of course you can't wipe out anything at all, not even your dear neighbour despite constant boasting. So worry about that one first, then maybe your weak nuclear arsenal can be pointed elsewhere with conviction.

We understand, that is why the government should wake up and build just enough nukes to wipe that area out. Buddy..:):devil:

We both know that the Indian government doesn't have the balls to do that.

Congress, no..:)

Buddy this is too transparent. :P

You post a map of the traditionally Han provinces and say... "Just enough to wipe out this"

Then say you say, "No need to harm Tibet, inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Turkestan" i.e. the traditionally non-Han provinces.

But then of course you can't wipe out anything at all, not even your dear neighbour despite constant boasting. So worry about that one first, then maybe your weak nuclear arsenal can be pointed elsewhere with conviction.

Trust me. this is no different from various Chinese claims over land "occupied" by India and yet, India still has those lands. Talking is one thing everyones good at.

I give up - have at it - cut yourselves into pieces --- over what?? All imagined slights and insults - anyhow, enjoy

We both know that the Indian government doesn't have the balls to do that. :P

Heck, they even refuse to do anything despite boasting repeatedly that "another Mumbai attack won't be tolerated".

If they can't respond to that, then they can't respond to anything.

Honestly though, good luck in 2014. Even your enemies think that the Congress party is too spineless.

What Japan going nuclear has to do with it? India doesn't even have to say anything...

We understand, that is why the government should wake up and build just enough nukes to wipe that area out. Buddy..:):devil:

Oh right lol. Maybe Narenda Modi can sort it out for you in 2014 if he can get past the smear campaign, which seems to be the only thing the Congress party is truly good at.

What Japan going nuclear has to do with it? India doesn't even have to say anything...

The Japanese constitution is a "pacifist" one, which prohibits them from building offensive weapons or nukes.

And the Americans wrote it in such a way, that it is almost impossible to change it.

In fact, it is so difficult.... that the Japanese constitution has not even been amended ONCE since it was created.

..............I take it back.. No more response to idiot troll...

You barely speak English, I don't understand half the dribble coming from you.

Hehe, I means: we Viet-Thailand-Camb-India soon will be very strong when we stay together, we will support India to be pernament member of UNSC.CHina will have No chance to threaten India-Vietnam and turn Thailand to be CHina vassal state any more :P
Vietnamese, Indian friendship exchanges efficient

Read the original news

VietnamPlus English - 16 hour(s) ago readings

Friendship exchanges between Vietnamese and Indian peoples have boosted cooperative ties and the long-lasting traditional friendship between the two countries.
Facebook Twitter 0 vote(s) Comment Save this news

Vice Chairman of the Vietnam-India Friendship Association (VIFA) Nguyen Thanh Xuan highlighted the significance of friendship exchanges at a meeting to mark India ’s 64 th Independence Day in Ho Chi Minh City on August 11.

She also affirmed that the Vietnamese Government and people always highly valued Indian friends’ support and assistance for Vietnam in the country’s two fights against colonialism and imperialism, as well as in the process of national construction and development.

The Vietnamese Union of Friendship Organisations (VUFO) in cooperation with the VIFA, the Consulate-General and Business Association of India in Ho Chi Minh City have recently organised a range of cultural exchange events to strengthen the Vietnam-India friendship and cooperative ties.

The events created favourable conditions for Vietnamese and Indian businesses to seek opportunities for investment, production and business in both countries./.
http://en.baomoi.com/Info/Vietnamese-Indian-friendship-exchanges-efficient/3/171648.epi

The Japanese constitution is a "pacifist" one, which prohibits them from building offensive weapons or nukes.

And the Americans wrote it in such a way, that it is almost impossible to change it.

In fact, it is so difficult.... that the Japanese constitution has not even been amended ONCE since it was created.

Difficult yes because there never was any real need. till now Nothing is written in stone. Constitution can be amended. I am sure America prefers a nuclear Japan due to rising Chinese threat. Things were actually progressing in Japan over this issue before political crisis hit them hard (half dozen PMs in few years) and now the Tsunami.

Difficult yes because there never was any real need. Nothing is written in stone. Constitution can be amended. I am sure America prefers a nuclear Japan due to rising Chinese threat. Things were actually progressing in Japan over this issue before political crisis hit them hard (half dozen PMs in few years) and now the Tsunami.

Like I said, the restrictions are so tough, that the Japanese "pacifist" constitution has not even been amended ONCE, since it was first written and installed by the Americans.

70 years of no amendments, and the strongest opposition to any amendments are actually within Japan itself.

Anyway, Japan's days of conquering are over. The only reason they could do so before, was because we were so incredibly weak. But we're not anymore, it's no longer even a practical option for them.

Back
Top Bottom