What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

Then good thing that China is next door, right? Just roll it down from a mountain or something...

You border Western China, which is mostly uninhabited. You will need your very longest range missiles, just to target China's Eastern coast.

We on the other hand, can place short and medium-range missiles in Tibet, which is right next door to some of your largest cities, and even your capital.

This is one situation, where geography favours us enormously. Not a common occurence for us.

You border Western China, which is mostly uninhabited. You will need your very longest range missiles, just to target China's Eastern coast.

We on the other hand, can place short and medium-range missiles in Tibet, which is right next door to some of your largest cities, and even your capital.

This is one situation, where geography favours us enormously. Not a common occurence for us.

And???

It's not like India needs to hit Russia, USA, or Europe.

800px-Agni_missile_range.png

Hehe, that why, India will collaborate with VietNam to build up a strong ASEAN, we will be very strong , so China can not threaten both VietNam- India any more :P

And?

We have an advantage of 294 megatons of nukes vs 1 megaton that India has, as well as much greater numbers of reliable delivery systems for the required range.

Though in all honesty you guys should worry about Pakistan first, and the India-Pakistan border which the Economist describes as "the World's most dangerous border". There is your nuclear flashpoint right there.

Hehe, that why, India will collaborate with VietNam to build up a strong ASEAN, we will be very strong , so China can not threaten both VietNam- India any more :P

Convince Indonesia (the largest member of ASEAN), Malaysia, Burma, Thailand and Cambodia first. :azn:

And?

We have an advantage of 294 megatons of nukes vs 1 megaton that India has, as well as much greater numbers of reliable delivery systems.

Though in all honesty you guys should worry about Pakistan first, and the India-Pakistan border which the Economist describes as "the World's most dangerous border". There is your nuclear flashpoint right there.

As long as India can do some damage here

512px-Ming_foreign_relations_1580.jpg

We have an advantage of 294 megatons of nukes vs 1 megaton

I love it, I wish the Indian government would listen to you and build more.

And?

We have an advantage of 294 megatons of nukes vs 1 megaton that India has, as well as much greater numbers of reliable delivery systems for the required range.

Though in all honesty you guys should worry about Pakistan first, and the India-Pakistan border which the Economist describes as "the World's most dangerous border". There is your nuclear flash point right there.

:rofl: ...yea ya wish..

I love it, I wish the Indian government would listen to you and build more.

LOL too bad you have Congress then? :P

India is surrounded by two hostile nuclear nations. The India-Pakistan border in particular, is the border with the highest risk of nuclear war in the world.

So yes, in theory you do need a LOT of nukes, but I doubt Sonia Gandhi would go for that.

India is surrounded by two hostile nuclear nations. The India-Pakistan border in particular, is the border with the highest risk of nuclear war in the world.

So yes, in theory you do need a LOT of nukes, but I doubt Sonia Gandhi would go for that.

BJP is a little bit more aggressive.

So yes, in theory you do need a LOT of nukes

Just enough to wipe out this.

No need to harm Tibet, inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Turkestan, etc.

You really thought that?? then I have sympathy with you

Wipe out an area the size of India, with just 1 megaton in fission bombs, and insufficient numbers of delivery systems that can reach so far? :rofl:

How many medium/long range missiles will you need, to take out even one large city with 20kt fission bombs? More than a handful.

Whereas ONE single Chinese nuke is 3-5 megatons a piece (one nuke has more power than India's entire arsenal), so one is more than enough to take out a large city. And we have one of the largest numbers of short-medium range missiles in the world.

But of course, the odds are that India will be handled by Pakistan (who have the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world) in such a scenario. :azn: And your leaders don't have the stomach to expand such a localized nuclear conflict.

Bloody hell, nobody cares about Vietnam. You live there ok. But you mean absolutely less than nothing on the international stage. More people know about the Vietnam war than Vietnam itself.

BJP is a little bit more aggressive.

No need to harm Tibet, inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Turkestan, etc.

Let me tell you now you don't have enough. Not enough megatonnage, not enough delivery vehicles.

good, now you will get your pay-check..

This is just weak. Didn't they make you pass a basic mental aptitude test before they let you in? I mean it would at least save the janitorial staff a lot trouble of wiping off the drooling leaking from the likes of you.

Wipe out an area the size of India, with just 1 megaton in fission bombs, and insufficient numbers of delivery systems that can reach so far? :rofl:

How many medium/long range missiles will you need, to take out even one large city with 20kt fission bombs? More than a handful.

Whereas ONE single Chinese nuke is 3-5 megatons a piece (one nuke has more power than India's entire arsenal), so one is more than enough to take out a large city. And we have one of the largest numbers of short-medium range missiles in the world.

I know, need to build enough to take wipe out that part. :-)

Government there should wake up.

"Just enough to wipe out this."

Back
Top Bottom