What's new

India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally,Pakistan wants to jump from subconventional to nuclear

Essentially the tussle between India and Pakistan is about fighting their favourite wars. India is conventionally superior and wants to confine its war with Pakistan within the conventional realm. Pakistan wants to keep the conflict either in the sub-conventional realm (read terrorism) where it enjoys the monopoly in this dyad, or escalate it to the nuclear realm — where it has parity with India — bypassing a conventional war entirely.

The real tussle is economic. India's approach is to encourage the opposing side to spend itself into penury to keep defending itself against higher and higher perceived threats until economic collapse. Where have we seen such a strategy employed before, I wonder?

Well feeling is mutual and ever favor will be reciprocated with interest I guess, that too within less than 1 hour for sure. :sniper:

By one hour I mean the last one should reach before hour it can be at 35 minute or it can be at 59.. but it should be us who should take the honours. World will forever be indebted to our sacrifices to wipe out the filthy subhumans.

By one hour I mean the last one should reach before hour it can be at 35 minute or it can be at 59.. but it should be us who should take the honours. World will forever be indebted to our sacrifices to wipe out the filthy subhumans.

And I will give you one alternative scenario. Just think Pakistan used her tactical nuke ( I bet Initially you won't go for the big boys) and the Indian response is non nuclear ??? Then what will happen to Pakistan and your nukes after that ??? Ever thought ??? The world will eat you guys alive. :azn::azn::azn:

trust me i too waiting for the day it starts ... waiting who makes the first moove enough of all this talking ... its time we call it and you guys pull the plud :butcher:

khushbu-jpg.535716

Its seems all the noise coming out of the Indian establishment these days about cold start and what not non sense, the itch is among the Indians to start the conflict. All I can say to you, you will find us ready and waiting. You will start it, and we will finish it, that's all I can say to you.

As I said to you kid, there is a glaring loophole in Indian nuclear posture when it comes to tactical nukes. Try to rectify it before Pakistan use it own to plug the hole, for its satisfaction and pleasure. :D

That is Pakistan's choice. India in his Nuclear doctrine has made it very clear that how India will react in case of any nuclear weapon used by any other country.
And Pakistan doctorine is also simple
Any cold start will be assesed if deemed impossible to negate (will not happen till whole PAF is knocked out /unable to cluster bomb sc*ew them and IAF has absolute air superiority) Pakistan will nuke these formations ..india wants tl reply with nuking our formation they are welcomed but these formations will be mostlydefending the cities.

If india reply with nuking cities..we will nuke cities too..if they go all out we will go all out....

Result:
1. mutually assured destruction of all india from punjab to assam because india attacked a tiny state in the west ..
2. We nuke india formation in Pakistan territory and india seeks peace
3. We nuke india formation and it continues a push we nuke again...till we reach no.1

If india holds any terroity we nuke it..simply put Pakistan will use nukes on its areas, likley in thar, thal deserts

The real tussle is economic. India's approach is to encourage the opposing side to spend itself into penury to keep defending itself against higher and higher perceived threats until economic collapse. Where have we seen such a strategy employed before, I wonder?
If this really is our strategy, then I must say it's a preposterous policy. We are spending billions in military infra, while our social welfare projects are pathetically underfunded.

And I will give you one alternative scenario. Just think Pakistan used her tactical nuke ( I bet Initially you won't go for the big boys) and the Indian response is non nuclear ??? Then what will happen to Pakistan and your nukes after that ??? Ever thought ??? The world will eat you guys alive. :azn::azn::azn:

The world can suck our banana when we do that to stop invaders, we have open policy. Everyone know what it meant to cross the line with nuclear armed state.

Ask your mama....she looks north towards pakistan
Wonder why.

I bet you don't respect you own mom and dad let alone others. It's quite evident from your comments. But I won't stoop to your level. Afterall it's all about cultural upbringing. Keep it up and never change. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Calm down, fellas. Your verbal spats are not going to win your respective countries a gold medal.

If this really is our strategy, then I must say it's a preposterous policy. We are spending billions in military infra, while our social welfare projects are pathetically underfunded.

Yes, the expense as a percentage of GDP is sustainable, and the dividends will accrue as the economic base continues to grow. Keeping up the defenses against the bigger neighbor to the North has the potential to do to India what it intends to do to Pakistan, so it has to be a fine balancing act. Whether India can manage to do so remains to be seen.

And Pakistan doctorine is also simple
Any cold start will be assesed if deemed impossible to negate (will not happen till whole PAF is knocked out /unable to cluster bomb sc*ew them and IAF has absolute air superiority) Pakistan will nuke these formations ..india wants tl reply with nuking our formation they are welcomed but these formations will be mostlydefending the cities.

If india reply with nuking cities..we will nuke cities too..if they go all out we will go all out....

Result:
1. mutually assured destruction of all india from punjab to assam because india attacked a tiny state in the west ..
2. We nuke india formation in Pakistan territory and india seeks peace
3. We nuke india formation and it continues a push we nuke again...till we reach no.1

If india holds any terroity we nuke it..simply put Pakistan will use nukes on its areas, likley in thar, thal deserts

The likelihood of a nuke war is low....

Pakistan now has the conventional capability and battle hardened troops who will take care of armour. If we engage armour with armour we may lose due to the heavy odds against us but if we deploy anti tank troops like the egyptians did agaisnt the israelis and we did in the sialkot sector then you may see very different results. I do not see indian airforce dominating. They odds now are lower than before and i think PAF will hold its own very well. It will not be an easy ride for eaither side and result will be a stalemate

Last edited by a moderator:
The world can suck our banana when we do that to stop invaders, we have open policy. Everyone know what it meant to cross the line with nuclear armed state.

There is a strong reason why your ex P.M had to run to U.S.A during 1999 and then the country saw a lot of developments from a military coup to a decade and more of dictatorship. And as far as I know none of the so called world went to suck any banana that time.

You know what, when you can't out smart a fox, use his smartness against him. I Guess you will never understated that. :-):-):-)

Back
Top Bottom