What's new

India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally,Pakistan wants to jump from subconventional to nuclear

ok let me show you a mirror and next time you should remember these things before making tall claims.

India’s has obsolete army and air force is still using “flying coffins” after 40 years of procuremen
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-coffins-after-40-years-of-procuremen.552442/

Indian Army says its equipment is obsolete and not ready for war
A series of deep budgetary cuts has eroded the Indian Army's war fighting capabilities, the Vice-Chief has told Parliament

http://www.atimes.com/article/indian-army-says-equipment-obsolete-not-ready-war/

68% of Indian military equipment is ‘vintage’ say officials
https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/68-of-indian-military-equipment-is-vintage-say-officials/

Army Using Obsolete Combat Vehicles As Project Not Cleared For 8 Years
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs), also known as Armoured Personnel Carriers, lie at the heart of Indian Army's operations in any war against Pakistan.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arm...-as-project-not-cleared-since-8-years-1827761

India Grounds Most of Original Arjun Tanks
https://www.defensenews.com/land/2015/05/07/india-grounds-most-of-original-arjun-tanks/

a shameless moron like you can only fire big words knowing that the in the world there is only Indian Army who is failed to provide a quality bullet proof helmet and in 21st century indian army soldeirs are still using patka type topi
also unable to provide a better assault riffle

30+ year passed and still you guyz are waiting invisible tejas, HAL Dharv failed, Arjun Faild, Tejas failed and refused by Indian Navy and Air force respectively but later IAF decided to induct few of these useless birds as symbolic. Indian Navy tops in incompetence, your so called mighty indian airforce crashed 7 aircraft last year and in jan 19 we witnessed the first crash. Your so called Shupa Powa indian army is failed to feed its hungry soldiers. Even your missiles are so dangerous because they hit back hard at the launch site.

half of your tanks are obsolete and unable to move a inch and you are claiming here the achievment of India by engaging Pakistan CSD truck ki batti :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: salute to your delusional comments :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Great research. Keep it up. :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Also it will also be good if you spend some time reading philosophies of greats like Sun Tzu and Chanakya. ;););)

Great research. Keep it up. :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Also it will also be good if you spend some time reading philosophies of greats like Sun Tzu and Chanakya. ;););)
i already dig the mandal theory by Chanakya and that too in Hindi Language :-) and thanks for sharing Sun Tzu definitely will try to read his philosophies. after reading the mandal theory i realize why India prefer Iran, Afghanistan as friends over Pakistan. The cunning nature of Indian foreign policy actually comes from Mandal Theory.

i already dig the mandal theory by Chanakya and that too in Hindi Language :-) and thanks for sharing Sun Tzu definitely will try to read his philosophies. after reading the mandal theory i realize why India prefer Iran, Afghanistan as friends over Pakistan. The cunning nature of Indian foreign policy actually comes from Mandal Theory.

Cunning ??? What is so cunning about that ??? Now please don't tell me Pakistan's diplomacy and diplomats are all saints. :-):-):-)

Indian counter part to NASR has 3 times the range, can carry both miniaturized nuclear as well as conventional warhead, has shoot and scoot, quick reaction capability. A single truck carries 6 missiles as opposed to 2 or 4 missiles carried by NASR truck.

The only difference, it has not been advertised as much as Nasr, has been by Pakistan.

Prahaar-tatical-Missile.jpg

Bhai pehlay sumajh tau lo kia baat ho rahi hai.
The way you are showing up the jingoism is going to get your country nuked in no time. If lets say only if Pakistan ever use Nasar missile they will use it on their side of border and that won't leave you a choice. In your case what you are flaunting in our face if you people make a mistake to fire something across the border the Indians will be so sorry for that.

Indian counter part to NASR has 3 times the range, can carry both miniaturized nuclear as well as conventional warhead, has shoot and scoot, quick reaction capability. A single truck carries 6 missiles as opposed to 2 or 4 missiles carried by NASR truck.

The only difference, it has not been advertised as much as Nasr, has been by Pakistan.

Prahaar-tatical-Missile.jpg

This stupid fool hasn't understood a thing about nuclear weapons.

India is dreaming. Yiu can outnumber us and outgun us but we cant use all at our disposal. My dear neighbour its better to resolve issues at the table but if it comes to war it will be bare knuckles

LOL let these stupid Indians live in their fantasy world.

Our diplomats succeed because they do their homework better I guess. ;)
no your diplomats succeed because of our haramkhor diplomats once they decided to put 50% of their efforts your diplomats will caught in hot waters one example the kartarpur corridor diplomacy :-) where Pakistan outpaced india and hope in future you will witness the 100s of this kind

it's easier for india to maintain conventional superiority over pakistan.this thing is getting out of control for pakistan and in future,you can see new types of technologies which might be not conventional.mirv,nasr,they are all examples.pakistan knows the situation of economy and india will try everything to make pakistan invest.as far as i know,pakistan is spending wisely.

Homework my foot...this is how to pass exams...forget homework

Keep on doing what you are best at. Keep on ridiculing while our diplomats achieve our desired objectives in international arena. Be it IWT/ICA, UN or anywhere else. :enjoy:

no your diplomats succeed because of our haramkhor diplomats once they decided to put 50% of their efforts your diplomats will caught in hot waters one example the kartarpur corridor diplomacy :-) where Pakistan outpaced india and hope in future you will witness the 100s of this kind

Ok, true to a certain extend I guess. But seriously, what is so diplomatic and diplomatic success with kartarpur corridor ?? :-)

Sorry, but these images simply don't clarify my doubts. I mean one country has unilaterally opened a corridor for the citizens of another country so that it will ease and help the process of pilgrimage without much immigration/VISA issues. Ok, very good and a very humane gesture. Maybe the other party will also show similar goodwill where it matters. Apart from that what is the big deal in with that ??? :-)

Sorry, but these images simply don't clarify my doubts. I mean one country has unilaterally opened a corridor for the citizens of another country so that it will ease and help the process of pilgrimage without much immigration/VISA issues. Ok, very good and a very humane gesture. Maybe the other party will also show similar goodwill where it matters. Apart from that what is the big deal in with that ??? :-)

mark my words "the other party" will never ever do this kind of gesture because of deep hatred towards the first party and whole world is watching the denial mode of india by refusing and running away from talks again and again thats a big success for first party as it proving that the "other party" is the real culprit

Back
Top Bottom