What's new

India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally,Pakistan wants to jump from subconventional to nuclear

Keep on doing what you are best at. Keep on ridiculing while our diplomats achieve our desired objectives in international arena. Be it IWT/ICA, UN or anywhere else. :enjoy:

Ok, true to a certain extend I guess. But seriously, what is so diplomatic and diplomatic success with kartarpur corridor ?? :-)
Yes tom...your diplomats still say you did a surgical strike with leopards pee. Keep going

Indian counter part to NASR has 3 times the range, can carry both miniaturized nuclear as well as conventional warhead, has shoot and scoot, quick reaction capability. A single truck carries 6 missiles as opposed to 2 or 4 missiles carried by NASR truck.

The only difference, it has not been advertised as much as Nasr, has been by Pakistan.

Prahaar-tatical-Missile.jpg
Look here little sanghi.....let me coach u a little. The difficult part here is not a carrier missle solution, the difficult thing here is developing a miniature nuke which u obviously have not been able to do, its as simple as that. Did i light some lights in that vedic brain boy?

Look here little sanghi.....let me coach u a little. The difficult part here is not a carrier missle solution, the difficult thing here is developing a miniature nuke which u obviously have not been able to do, its as simple as that. Did i light some lights in that vedic brain boy?

Listen turd, what makes you think, that Pakistan has miniaturized nukes and India, which has had 2 decades lead in development of nuclear weapons, has had plutonium based program since the beginning(as opposed to Pakistan, which recently started) does not ?

This stupid fool hasn't understood a thing about nuclear weapons.

Ohh please do explain, what I don't understand and you do, about nuclear weapons. I would love to take your case.

Honestly, days of nuclear threats are over, these are only rhetoric.

It's 21st century now, if Pakistan really wants to take on India, you need to build an efficient cyber army.

Yes tom...your diplomats still say you did a surgical strike with leopards pee. Keep going

It doesn't matter what you say or do. What really matter is how well you are able to sell the story across the globe. And we have had enough takers for our part of the story in the entire world every time. The reason why we are successful in designating, sanctioning, naming and shaming few individuals and entities of one of our neighbour, its just one single example. So yes we will keep going as usual. ;)

Bhai pehlay sumajh tau lo kia baat ho rahi hai.
The way you are showing up the jingoism is going to get your country nuked in no time. If lets say only if Pakistan ever use Nasar missile they will use it on their side of border and that won't leave you a choice. In your case what you are flaunting in our face if you people make a mistake to fire something across the border the Indians will be so sorry for that.

I guess you are not familiar with India's declared nuclear doctrine.

It categorically states, if Nuclear weapons are used either on Indian soil or Indian forces anywhere, India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation. (Go read it up).

After Pakistan fires that first nuclear weapon, ball will be in India's court, in all likelyhood she will go for nuclear decapitation strikes on Pakistan( i.e Target Pakistan's nuclear facilities, launch sites, command control structures with conventional as well as nuclear weapons). So as to minimize damage to India, in Pakistan's third strike.

So be carefull , you get just one free shot because of our NFU doctrine and if you waste it on small TNW, most of your remaining nuclear weapons will be taken out by Indian nuclear strikes.

And given the fact, Indian is in the process of 4 deploying 4 SSBN with 24 nuclear missiles each, you wont get any warning, when Indian launches its nuclear weapons, because unlike land bases nukes, boomer nukes are stowed in ready to fire condition.

It doesn't matter what you say or do. What really matter is how well you are able to sell the story across the globe. And we have had enough takers for our part of the story in the entire world every time. The reason why we are successful in designating, sanctioning, naming and shaming few individuals and entities of one of our neighbour, its just one single example. So yes we will keep going as usual. ;)

What really matter is how well you are able to sell the story
so you admit you are liars. nice going Tom (real name Gunga Din)

you sold the world Tejas
you sold the world arjunk
you sold the world there was no India before 1947
you sold the world that you had aircraft when you were vedic centric
i think you get the pic......but the world doesn't buy it. They are laughing at you

mark my words "the other party" will never ever do this kind of gesture because of deep hatred towards the first party and whole world is watching the denial mode of india by refusing and running away from talks again and again thats a big success for first party as it proving that the "other party" is the real culprit

As long as the global image and the ghost's of past conduct of the first is still alive in the minds of the world, I'm afraid it will take decades for them to even build a decent and acceptable case against the other party in front of the world. Anyways nice try and all the very best. :enjoy:

Last edited:
India do not have the know how on how to miniaturise nukes. India do not have tactical nukes in its inventory.

You know this how ? That Pakistan has this capability and India does not. Especially since India's plutonium based nuclear programe is more mature than Pakistan's .

Honestly, days of nuclear threats are over, these are only rhetoric.

It's 21st century now, if Pakistan really wants to take on India, you need to build an efficient cyber army.
Mate, the days of nuclear war are over until they arent, as of the present we dont want to take on India.....what we want is deny India the opportunity to take Pakistan on and we are doing that succesfully. So lets not take each other on and focus on the people on both sides. As of things stand now and for the foreseeable future niether side has or wouldve a decisive upper hand against each other so lets leave it at that.

Fact 1: We don't plan to march long armoured columns into your country, so firing ballistic missiles at small formations won't have much of a tactical impact.

Fact 2: You don't have minaturised tactical warheads

Fact 3: You've had complete missile coverage over Pakistani territory for nearly 20 years, so who cares what new missiles you have.

1. Your imagination limits you too, what a war looks like, there are other targets except a tank column.

2. You know this how ?

3. Cool.

What really matter is how well you are able to sell the story
so you admit you are liars. nice going Tom (real name Gunga Din)

you sold the world Tejas
you sold the world arjunk
you sold the world there was no India before 1947
you sold the world that you had aircraft when you were vedic centric
i think you get the pic......but the world doesn't buy it. They are laughing at you

Look who is talking about the world ??

Indian diplomats has always managed to rally enough support to our cause across the world. Be it U.N or international courts. Our diplomats got us a civilian Nuclear deal without even satisfying NSG's and IAEA's main condition. Ain't that a cool job done, huh?? :azn::azn::azn:

They were always successful in achieving support and sanctioning entities who operate against our country.

I guess it's high time you change your perception about the world. Why not make a decent team play a cricket home series to begin with. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Listen turd, what makes you think, that Pakistan has miniaturized nukes and India, which has had 2 decades lead in development of nuclear weapons, has had plutonium based program since the beginning(as opposed to Pakistan, which recently started) does not ?

Ohh please do explain, what I don't understand and you do, about nuclear weapons. I would love to take your case.
Dont throw loop ended questions at me boy, we will go by facts and declared capabilities here nt by some vedic mumbo jumbo feel good fantasies doled out by bjp to make u forget the 1000 yrs worth of thrashing u git at the hands of muslims. Dont qoute me again boy

Please first understand your own doctrine before you continue to argue just for the sake of it.
If you start hitting our bases what do you think will happen? We will hit your bases back and the conflict will turn into a full blown war, something India does not want which is why cold start was developed in the 1st place.

@Osiris read this from the article:

Hitting our bases would lead to just that.

And you need to understand, if you are firing a tactical nuke, then it is already full blown war, rather it is a nuclear armageddon. India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation.

If you are firing, NASR with a convention explosives, then it doesn't even have a punch of 500 pound bomb.
Similiarly India can respond by firing Prahaar at your defensive formations, albeit a single prahaar battery can fire much futher, cover more area and has more missile viz - a - vis, its counterpart.

Dont throw loop ended questions at me boy, we will go by facts and declared capabilities here nt by some vedic mumbo jumbo feel good fantasies doled out by bjp to make u forget the 1000 yrs worth of thrashing u git at the hands of muslims. Dont qoute me again boy

So go ahead, show us the declared capabilities(hahaha) of each country's nuclear weapons.

Now don't run away, feel like making a turd sandwich today.

And you need to understand, if you are firing a tactical nuke, then it is already full blown war, rather it is a nuclear armageddon. India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation.

If you are firing, NASR with a convention explosives, then it doesn't even have a punch of 500 pound bomb.
Similiarly India can respond by firing Prahaar at your defensive formations, albeit a single prahaar battery can fire much futher, cover more area and has more missile viz - a - vis, its counterpart.

Massive aisay baul raha hay jaiay 1000 nuclear bombs hay teri lungi mein..

Back
Top Bottom