What's new

India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally,Pakistan wants to jump from subconventional to nuclear

https://qz.com/india/579334/pakista...ny-nuclear-weapons-and-its-going-to-backfire/

Why would Pakistan want “the world’s smallest nuclear weapons”?

Musharraf fked up India proper. Be it in Kargil or in geopolitics. His downfall was his internal policies.

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploa...nhavecreatedsmallestnuclearbomboftheworld.jpg

I know you cant read Urdu, but the summary is that Musharraf told the western diplomats that Pakistan indeed posses world smallest nukes.

You can live in your lalla land and be delusional. But I am sure the Indian establishments knows the score, as briefed by Americans.

India posses diddly squat.

You are an idiot, for believing that Pakistan has bent the laws of Physics and made a nuclear weapon the size of a golf ball, because of some general of yours, who is prone to exaggerations, farted so.

You are an idiot, for believing that Pakistan has bent the laws of Physics and made a nuclear weapon the size of a golf ball, because of some general of yours, who is prone to exaggerations, farted so.

Chutiya, do some fking reading before embarrassing yourself.

By using a neutron reflector, only about 11 pounds (5 kilograms) of nearly pure or weapon's grade plutonium 239 or about 33 pounds (15 kilograms) uranium 235 is needed to achieve critical mass.

Chutiya, do some fking reading before embarrassing yourself.

By using a neutron reflector, only about 11 pounds (5 kilograms) of nearly pure or weapon's grade plutonium 239 or about 33 pounds (15 kilograms) uranium 235 is needed to achieve critical mass.

Do you know the size of a golf ball (46 Grams) ? Ever heard of 5 kg or 15 kg golf ball ?

What a turd! Size as in comparison, not the density.

Stop wasting my time, learn to live with the fact that you rats do not have the ability or expertise to build tactical nukes.

You are claiming that Pakistan has invented nuclear warhead, which is size of a golf ball and I am turd. How stupid are you ?

But if you use that en masse, then Pakistan can bring in Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi and others to screw up your country again.

Of course, you might reply that India would then bring in Prithviraj, but just like the last time a certain individual named Prithviraj tried to harm Muslims, it will fail since you'll still be screwed anyway. We'll reach the situation of MAD.

That's the point of the game. Deter India from doing anything stupid by threatening you guys with MAD. And it's working.

Second Battle of Tarain 1192 CE

Hindu Army of Prithviraj Chauhan:

Foot Archers: 2,00,000

Heavy Cavalry: 3,00,000

Infantry: 5,00,000

Elephants: 3000

Women: 1,00,000

Muslim Army of Muhammad Ghori:

Mounted Archers: 40,000

Light Cavalry: 40,000

Heavy Cavalry: 20,000

Infantry: 20,000

Prithviraj's foot archers used crossbows with metal thumb rings. Ghori's mounted archers used composite bows with leather thumb rings.

Prithviraj's cavalry were clad in steel plate armour worn over padded armour because padded armour cushions a blow and makes the usage of steel plate armour more comfortable. Prithviraj's cavalry used steel stirrups. Ghori's cavalry were clad in leather plate armour. Ghori's cavalry used wooden stirrups.

Prithviraj's cavalry had stout stallion horses which ran slow when compared to Ghori's cavalry which had nimble gelding horses.

The horses in Prithviraj's cavalry were nailed with steel horseshoes whereas the horses in Ghori's cavalry were nailed with iron horseshoes.

Ghori's cavalry used leather plate armour compared to Prithviraj's cavalry which used steel plate armour. Thus Ghori had swift cavalry compared to Prithviraj's sluggish cavalry.

Indian counter part to NASR has 3 times the range, can carry both miniaturized nuclear as well as conventional warhead, has shoot and scoot, quick reaction capability.
I don't understand why Indians boast about their range to us; India is our target, not Alaska.

I guess you are not familiar with India's declared nuclear doctrine.

It categorically states, if Nuclear weapons are used either on Indian soil or Indian forces anywhere, India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation. (Go read it up).

After Pakistan fires that first nuclear weapon, ball will be in India's court, in all likelyhood she will go for nuclear decapitation strikes on Pakistan( i.e Target Pakistan's nuclear facilities, launch sites, command control structures with conventional as well as nuclear weapons). So as to minimize damage to India, in Pakistan's third strike.

So be carefull , you get just one free shot because of our NFU doctrine and if you waste it on small TNW, most of your remaining nuclear weapons will be taken out by Indian nuclear strikes.

And given the fact, Indian is in the process of 4 deploying 4 SSBN with 24 nuclear missiles each, you wont get any warning, when Indian launches its nuclear weapons, because unlike land bases nukes, boomer nukes are stowed in ready to fire condition.

Baita khowabon khayalon ki duniya say baher aa jao ab ... Yeh jo kuch bhi likha hai hum tumharay hi under ghusa dain gay!

lmao india even can't fight a conventional war

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom