What's new

India wants Gorshkov in 6 months; says Further Delay will invite Penalty

Showing you reality... Which you as always hide behind your ******* mentality.

hahahahah a Pakistani ..... Ya yay y thanks. I know you don't hide you *** :D
Well I take it as cheerleader. Never mind :D I got my answer :D

Oh you too fade up by made in China mobile ??? :D
So sad. Well India don't make any cell phone of high quality according to me. But I don't know your defination of high quality but I guess " carbon" will satisfy you if they aren't made in China :D
I if you really want a high quality mobile go for Nokia made in Finland :D
anyhow thank you.but i think we are living in different era,i would follow your advice 10 years ago to choose a nokia phone.Now everywhere filled with “made in china” bad quality iphones on the market.and i think more than 70% of mobiles in this planet are of bad quality,coz they are made in china.and more than 90% PCs are made in china,of cause all bad quality!!!!the only way to avoid to bad quality "made in china " goods is emigrating to Mars or india.so you are lucky.Very envious:rofl:
I do not like curry so I scheduled a ticket to the Mars

anyhow thank you.but i think we are living in different era,i would follow your advice 10 years ago to choose a nokia phone.Now everywhere filled with “made in china” bad quality iphones on the market.and i think more than 70% of mobiles in this planet are of bad quality,coz they are made in china.and more than 90% PCs are made in china,of cause all bad quality!!!!the only way to avoid to bad quality "made in china " goods is emigrating to Mars or india.so you are lucky.Very envious:rofl:
Oh dear there is difference in "Made in China" and "assembled in China"

I use an iPad3 and iPhone4S :D and both say " Designed by Apple in Califonia Assembled in China " :D
Well if you see new Nokia Lumia900/910 ( am not sure about number) it's made in Finland and really good quality. Am thinking to buy one.
Yes I definatly avoid Made in China stuff. It's really difficult though as Manufactures nowadays don't write "Made in" they simply add BARCODES but fortunately somebody on FB teach me how to figure out made in China from BARCODES . Thanks for advice though.
You should try the curry. You will forget the soup :D

its a shame some ppl call chinese stuff crappy. well u can say that most of the indigenous chinese companies are outright cheapstakes or copycats, but going by this point of view, indians lack pathetically.
i know its not wrong to call a crappy thing crappy, but its preposterous to call others crappy when one's own manufacturing base is going down the cow dung......my two cents

Repair of Indian Carrier to Take 3 Months, No Longer

Recovery works on broken down steam boilers of aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya will take not more than 2-3 months, a representative of United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) told Central Navy Portal.

To repair three out of eight boilers broken down at sea trials held in the summer in the Barents Sea by aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya repaired and upgraded by Sevmash shipyard, the latter will need not more than 3 months. That is estimated duration of all repair works on replacement of thermal insulation and boilers' parts.

"That period is practicable", said the USC official. "If ice situation in the White Sea wasn't so serious, the ship's trials would have finished very soon. But unfortunately, because of ice-cover period we will have to resume trials only in April or May", he added.

Commenting media reports about postponing of the carrier's delivery date to the next fall, the insider said that the information was not correct.

"The ship is ready and 90% tested. Revealing of possible defects is just why trials are carried out. Aircraft tests passed successfully and in full. Take note, it's the carrier's main weapon. In the next year Indian Navy will receive the full-fledged aircraft carrier which will make this country feel master of the Indian Ocean, in contrast to China. Despite Chinese Navy has already commissioned Liaoning [former Soviet Varyag], she won't become a real warship soon. That would need five years or even longer", said the USC official.

"All deadlines for elimination of revealed defects were agreed upon with Indian partners. By the way, they're satisfied with the first phase of sea trials. Some imported equipment failed to prove its value. Purchase and replacement of such things also needs time. Indian Navy's officials and experts are not so tragic about postponing of delivery date for several months. In many ways, the aircraft carrier is extremely sophisticated and innovative project both for shipbuilders and operators. Things never go like clockwork from the very beginning. We obtained a certain experience at the past trials, the shipyard will eliminate found defects through the winter, and the ship will surely pass all tests. The main thing is business approach to problem handling. And we see both parties are using such approach", said the interviewee of Central Navy Portal.

Recall that in accordance with approved schedule, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya modernized by Sevmash shipyard since 2004 was supposed to join Indian Navy in Dec 2012. Having started sea trials early in June, the ship headed for the Barents Sea. Although problems in powerplant emerged in July, they did not hinder completion of aircraft component test program.

its a shame some ppl call chinese stuff crappy. well u can say that most of the indigenous chinese companies are outright cheapstakes or copycats, but going by this point of view, indians lack pathetically.
i know its not wrong to call a crappy thing crappy, but its preposterous to call others crappy when one's own manufacturing base is going down the cow dung......my two cents

Hahaha we dont mind selling junks or what ever you called them to india at all mate, at the end of the day we are just as happy as russia in making india look like idiot and laughing all the way to the bank with indians hard earned $$$$$$$$$:chilli:

Comon bro india aint very smart every one is milking them left right and centre , selling junks to them is way more profitable than selling anything else:rofl:

Last time I checked the following were sold to India
Akula nuke sub (on lease) One of he quitest subs in the world from Russia.
C-10 Globemaster III (top of its class from US)
C-130 (From US)
Apache Block III (most advanced attack helicopter in the world)
Rafale (top 4.5 generation aircrafts)
T-90 (among top tanks ins the world)
Su 30 MKI
Super Su-30 MKI (among best fighter planes in he world)

Offered
Chinook from US
F-35B was offered.
Fifth Gen Aircraft FGFA from Russia

List is too long to mention. All selling their best product.

Last time I checked the following were sold to India
Akula nuke sub (on lease) One of he quitest subs in the world from Russia.
C-10 Globemaster III (top of its class from US)
C-130 (From US)
Apache Block III (most advanced attack helicopter in the world)
Rafale (top 4.5 generation aircrafts)
T-90 (among top tanks ins the world)
Su 30 MKI
Super Su-30 MKI (among best fighter planes in he world)

Offered
Chinook from US
F-35B was offered.
Fifth Gen Aircraft FGFA from Russia

List is too long to mention. All selling their best product.

It's true that India can buy most advance weapons. that is hy India must focus its development resource on things it cannot buy such as strategic missiles.

Oh dear there is difference in "Made in China" and "assembled in China"

I use an iPad3 and iPhone4S :D and both say " Designed by Apple in Califonia Assembled in China " :D
Well if you see new Nokia Lumia900/910 ( am not sure about number) it's made in Finland and really good quality. Am thinking to buy one.
Yes I definatly avoid Made in China stuff. It's really difficult though as Manufactures nowadays don't write "Made in" they simply add BARCODES but fortunately somebody on FB teach me how to figure out made in China from BARCODES . Thanks for advice though.
You should try the curry. You will forget the soup :D

Lenovo has already became the top PC seller in India.

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

India is full of made in Chinas, that's including the paints you guys have on your imported missiles. :rofl:

It still hasn't dawned on our Indian friends that the Russians will ask for more money and the ship won't be delivered before 2014.

Lenovo has already became the top PC seller in India.

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

India is full of made in Chinas, that's including the paints you guys have on your imported missiles. :rofl:

Paints? Missiles? Are you sure you aren't confusing us with your little green friend?

It still hasn't dawned on our Indian friends that the Russians will ask for more money and the ship won't be delivered before 2014.

The original contract accepted for 4 months of delay, after that penalty starts. It hasn't dawned on your intellect that Russians have to deliver soon, or we will start milking them.

Back
Top Bottom