What's new

India wants Gorshkov in 6 months; says Further Delay will invite Penalty

Disgusting, These Russians are looting us , India should not purchase their "Bhangar" any more :angry:,

We are spending 3 billion on old bhangar , china building new carrier in 4 billion . I don't know what our politicians see, but i think this Ship going to be disaster money sucking Bhangar .

just imagine how much problems are coming before delivery don't how much will After delivery :cheesy:!!!!

Stupid Congress , We don't need such carrier , China will never dare to attack India again and We don't need carrier for Pakistan :taz:.

hey buddy calm down, its not as what it looks like, we arent paying anything extra, this AC is a just a boogeyman to make other payments indirectly (missile seeker payments were made when the India agreed to pay the Hiked price of Vikramiditya)

and this warning from India is just a hogwash! :azn:

This is what happens when you don't have your own defence industry.

India is trying but it's a total failure, all big plans with a lot of boasting, but results are minimal at best.

All of the components are imported, so you can't call it Indian at all.

I will give credit when India can develop weapons by themselves using Indian engineers using 100% Indian components.

That is a long way off.

India is trying but it's a total failure, all big plans with a lot of boasting, but results are minimal at best.

I will give credit when India can develop weapons by themselves using Indian engineers using 100% Indian components.

That is a long way off.

Let me guess
By Engineering you mean reverse engineering ie copy paste right ???
Well we don't follow china in that. You lead Agree :D

Let me guess
By Engineering you mean reverse engineering ie copy paste right ???
Well we don't follow china in that. You lead Agree :D

India can't innovate.
India can't reverse engineer (Even Iran can reverse engineer).

What can India do?
IMPORT! :lol:

That is a long way off.

you give them good advice.what they reture you back is only irony and ridicule.i think we should re-examine our attitude towards some of them.imagine if we bought a carrier from other country and it delayed again and again,what would those some do to us...Terrible.you can't get friendship by your kindness

India can't innovate.
India can't reverse engineer (Even Iran can reverse engineer).

What can India do?
IMPORT! :lol:

Let me again clarify we don't steal :D
And why should we we every OEM is giving us TOT and tech ??? Why would we reverse engineer something that we are getting first hand :D

And about buying China was the NO1 arms importer in last decade. Where were you then ??? Or you were to be innovated by that time ???

That is a long way off.

lets see your defense industry. Built a floating restaurant ship and got your premier to prance around the deck like an idiot , trying to sell the sheep in China as some national achievement of a real AC.

Yes! world should emulate that WOK on water. Here is the Chinese military achievement- we stole the designs, we stole the specs and we stole the components missing = we built it! I guess that's what the Chinese version of the term TOT means.:haha:

Disgusting, These Russians are looting us , India should not purchase their "Bhangar" any more :angry:,

We are spending 3 billion on old bhangar , china building new carrier in 4 billion . I don't know what our politicians see, but i think this Ship going to be disaster money sucking Bhangar .

just imagine how much problems are coming before delivery don't how much will After delivery :cheesy:!!!!

Stupid Congress , We don't need such carrier , China will never dare to attack India again and We don't need carrier for Pakistan :taz:.

You cannot stop military buildup on a hunch that China would never attack. Furthermore, where would you buy A/C carrier from if not Russia.....the US??

lets see your defense industry. Built a floating restaurant ship and got your premier to prance around the deck like an idiot , trying to sell the sheep in China as some national achievement of a real AC.

Yes! world should emulate that WOK on water. Here is the Chinese military achievement- we stole the designs, we stole the specs and we stole the components missing = we built it! I guess that's what the Chinese version of the term TOT means.:haha:

All the subsystems in our aircraft carrier is Chinese designed and built.

That's something Indians can only dream of.

Indians can only import from Russia, Israel and US.

Indians lack technical intelligence to reverse engineer or innovate.
That's why Indians are importing kings.
Useless people.

Sorry to say though, ain't you buying russian engines ?

WS-10 is already in J-10B, J-11B and J-15.

Back
Top Bottom