What's new

India wants Gorshkov in 6 months; says Further Delay will invite Penalty

Something in your post caught my eye, it was the power of 'economy' that you had mentioned. Don't you think that you should have been on par with China or perhaps even better as you have almost the same man power and have never faced serious sanctions? Yet you are no where close.

Furthermore, you can take cheap shots at quality of Chinese products but we know why China is no longer interested in future Russian military inventions such as subs and stealth 5th gen jets. It's because they are making better ones then Russia at much lower cost.

If the population equality is the basis of good economy then you need to stay off economic discussions. Many EU countries are probably same as your populations why are you doing so poorly?

Furthermore, you can take cheap shots at quality of Chinese products but we know why China is no longer interested in future Russian military inventions such as subs and stealth 5th gen jets. It's because they are making better ones then Russia at much lower cost.

Chinese products better than Russia, now that's called a joke. :rofl::rofl:

Actually china wants to sell their products to india

Chinese products are same as chinese mobile ,

i want to buy a high quality india mobile and to show off to my friends,can you introduce some?

Let's be honest, Russia would not hand over the ac without more money from India.India need to go to the back room and count out the money it is willing topay more. Threatening penalties are just bluffing because Russia has the ac and they have India by the balls. India is screwed, again!

Let's be honest, Russia would not hand over the ac without more money from India.India need to go to the back room and count out the money it is willing topay more. Threatening penalties are just bluffing because Russia has the ac and they have India by the balls. India is screwed, again!

That is not always the case witness the Algerian defence deal with Russia which turned sour and in the end Russia had to take back the jets sold.

...... and Russia will simply give Vika to Pakistan (paid for with indian money) to sink indian navy

:rofl:

Even if given at free to Pakistan navy, the PN cannot afford the operational cost of the carrier, forget about the costs that a CBG takes, & btw a CBG includes at least a destroyer & PN has none.

+ Thanks for accepting (even tacitly) that the Viky holds punch to sink a powerful navy :lol:

very envious !!!!! we can only buy scrap metal from russia..:tup:

Are you calling your su27's, su 30mkk's ka28's, and 90% of your military equipment based on russian designs, SCRAP METAL.... ?

...... and Russia will simply give Vika to Pakistan (paid for with indian money) to sink indian navy

and that is the display of your legendary high I.Q :yahoo:

Let's be honest, Russia would not hand over the ac without more money from India.

Speaking on behalf of Russia now?

India need to go to the back room and count out the money it is willing topay more

Advising India or more warnings ? :lol:

Threatening penalties are just bluffing because Russia has the ac and they have India by the balls. India is screwed, again!

I guess you"ve had access to the contract and the terms agreed or signed upon?

i want to buy a high quality india mobile and to show off to my friends,can you introduce some?

Oh you too fade up by made in China mobile ??? :D
So sad. Well India don't make any cell phone of high quality according to me. But I don't know your defination of high quality but I guess " carbon" will satisfy you if they aren't made in China :D
I if you really want a high quality mobile go for Nokia made in Finland :D

noway Russia will AC within six months and that too without charging more $$$$.

Russains are selling anti-ship and anti air batteries to Vietnam. Is it that frustration ???
Come back here (if you arent banned again ) for the "indication of ViKiDi" thread. Then we will laugh at you. The same way like we kick you @ss after A5. Remember that thread ??? I got banned for a week for that :P

Still indians buy their cheap mobile, products. If you want and your people can afford they can give you high quality products.

Back
Top Bottom