What's new

India wants Gorshkov in 6 months; says Further Delay will invite Penalty

It's true that India can buy most advance earphones. that is hy India must focus its development resource on things it cannot buy such as strategic missiles.

Yes, and that's why we already have a missile that can strike full China, and preparing missiles that can go beyond that.

EzioAltaïr;3475051 said:
The original contract accepted for 4 months of delay, after that penalty starts. It hasn't dawned on your intellect that Russians have to deliver soon, or we will start milking them.

Are you sure about that??? your leverage on Russia is questionable.

Indian builds many boats, you have sub systems they have their own. It still makes your ship a WOK and no AC. It still makes you once again the world's laughing stock for parading your premier on a WOK trying to sell it as a Real AC. Only in china do they skip the 'A' in AC and try to sell as an AC :lol:

You begged for arresters for the AC to Russia, you have bought plenty when you were 2 trillion economy from Russia. When India gets to be 7 trillion they will have a more mature and better system than you guys built . Build on your own needs heavy investments and time...

Indian military hardware owns Chinese in every aspect. You don't get the benefit of the greatest being offered to you. you go for quantity like Iran. Sure be happy you built a paper AC built on the infamous Chinese quality. You have the right to be dumb through poor quality but not the right to expect others to follow suit and be dumber. That mantle is yours to keep...

what has your technical knowledge to copy paste, cheat and steal get you? the Russians refuse to sell you their higher quality products. Indians are not looking to be stained in that manner. Your long game shrinks other countries from giving you top technologies...bravo.

I agree with you. Please tell me more about how Russians refuse to sell China Arrestors and how China is technically incapable of manufacturing wire.

Also, please elaborate more on how "Indian military hardware owns Chinese in every aspect". I completely agree, I just need you to tell me what to say while I try convincing my Chinese countrymen that they really suck at manufacturing.

Russian will turn a deaf year. India is dependant on Russia, no the other way around. Heard of India buys another 40 super Sukhoi from Russia, India says one thing and then he goes and does another, which is definitely a perfect interpretation of word involuntary. Most importantly, super Sukhoi is still a Sukhoi, nothing surprise.

Six months are far from realistic, optimistic said 9 months. At that time, J-15 has successfully been put in service.

25971_original.jpg

Russian should tell India to stfu and go back to sit in the corner to wait its turn.

Hahaaha you should convey your wish/opinion/intelligence/insight to Moscow or to Mr. Putin himself :D
And please post the reply HERE if you get any :rofl:

Any one want to guess how much more does India need to fork out in order get the carrier?

I want Pakistan to have military relation wit Russia so that they can be looted militarily :lol:

You are welcome to do that. By the way that's the only this you have written in this thread with PERIOD :rofl:

[\QUOTE]

I m wondering how much is India getting this time around, a topic you guys desperately want to avoid. This denial will finally catch up to you guys. India is in no position to dish out penalties. Otherwise, no more nuke subs, MKI, no T-50, no t-90. India might as well join the US lead camp.

India which is very keen to ape China should have refurbished the Gorshkov by itself just like China did with the Varyag. This would have saved billions of US dollar in Indians taxpayers money while providing thousand of jobs for Indians themselves. Then India could have asked its new master the US war criminlas to install the necessary technology and training for the takeoff and landing of aircrafts. Thats what happens to a Shining country which always rely on foreigners for everything.

India which is very keen to ape China should have refurbished the Gorshkov by itself just like China did with the Varyag. This would have saved billions of US dollar in Indians taxpayers money while providing thousand of jobs for Indians themselves. Then India could have asked its new master the US war criminlas to install the necessary technology and training for the takeoff and landing of aircrafts. Thats what happens to a Shining country which always rely on foreigners for everything.

Aping China, we have more experience of operating aircraft carrier. we are right now working on two aircraft carriers in India apart from Gorkshkov :enjoy:

Vikrant class aircraft carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom