What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

Perhaps,, I am old now. Anyway, i don't like to be arrogant but the comments like thokka thokka make ma throw up..
I am happy we made the record but worried about the outrage. In a religious society like India and Pakistan where people get offended by adverts/comments/speech, and where cricket is treated like a religion, we must abstain from such comments.

People worry about celebratory gunfire as stray bullets kill people, but don't worry worry about celebratory cum hateful cum ridiculing cum derogatory comments. It can hurt sentiments and trigger a fight..

P.S. I am not stopping anyone to post anything, but if you agree with it, I am grateful.

Sir coming out of Masjid or a library straight and reading "thoka thoka" would sound bad. We can understand. But if you had the experience of what Indians throw at your beloved country and how shamelessly they call names to your people, PM and players... you will not invoke divine love. At least not on Indians. At least not after seeing them a few times and noticing they habitually do that.

1635100699505.png

1635100472589.png

Last edited:
Correct...When it comes to India....answer them in the same coin...

Back
Top Bottom