What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

Perhaps,, I am old now. Anyway, i don't like to be arrogant but the comments like thokka thokka make ma throw up..
I am happy we made the record but worried about the outrage. In a religious society like India and Pakistan where people get offended by adverts/comments/speech, and where cricket is treated like a religion, we must abstain from such comments.

People worry about celebratory gunfire as stray bullets kill people, but don't worry worry about celebratory cum hateful cum ridiculing cum derogatory comments. It can hurt sentiments and trigger a fight..

P.S. I am not stopping anyone to post anything, but if you agree with it, I am grateful.

Can someone show me modi and rss leadershit please
Indians breaking their TV sets 😂
38B86363-0AC2-4386-BE2F-14480FB30FE5.jpeg

You might end up hurting someone seriously. Your happiness shouldn't endanger others. Do you agree?
I disagree...I fired a shotgun ...not an assault rifle and that too into a dry well ....bruh ...I ain't a kid ...I know wot measures to take...

Big win for Pakistan. Mubarak ho. :pakistan:

Captain at opening stage might be the winning strategy. Excellent partnership.
it was worth watching Kohli face when he lose toss. his body language was worth seeing right at that moment, like he lost something already. i would like if someone could bring out that tiny clip and post here.

Back
Top Bottom