What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

IMG-20211024-WA0086.jpg

FB_IMG_1635098355795.jpg

Sir coming out of Masjid or a library straight and reading "thoka thoka" would sound bad. We can understand. But if you had the experience of what Indians throw at your beloved country and how shamelessly they call names to your people, PM and players... you will not invoke divine love. At least not on Indians. At least not after seeing them a few times and noticing they habitually do that.
Brother, I am seeing just a little over the horizon.. and not an intellectual or religious for that matter.

And yes I know their media foul mouth and RAW sponsored terrorism, but the response should be given equally good but not the same. Such as for their propaganda, we must give facts (as we can't win on their turf). For sponsoring terrorism, we must pay 'regards' to RAW for their wrong doing.

I just said that perhaps, our words can hurt somebody in a fragile society and some family can lose a father, son or else as a result.

Back
Top Bottom