What's new

INDIA vs PAKISTAN , More than a Cricket Match.

If we try to get 150 thanks on this thread before the start of match tomorrow, this means around some 125 people have collectively prayed and ALLAH inshallah will listens us and accept our dua INSHALLAH this:
(drood sharif)
SAW
SAW
SAW
May ALLAH give Pakistan powers to win and Pakistan wins (AMEEN!)...

SAW
SAW
SAW

AMEEN!!!
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US AND ACCEPT OUR PRAYERS (AMEEN!!! ya rabullalameen!!!)

:pakistan:
All we can pray and rest leave to ALLAH!

I donot want to be mean to you...But if praying God would have winning matches...then i am really thinking.....How come Australia and West Indies are world champions in last 40 year....Why not India with 120 Crore people????.....

So dude...chill out....You should feel happy that Pakistan is playing wonderfully....And the good part of recent Pakistan cricketers are than they are really separate emotion for the cricket game that is why they are the most fascinating team to watch out in any form of cricket...

And regarding India....if they play like this ....then it is good that they should loose the match...always good and talented team should move on...

Where is Imran bhai....tell him I distributed 2 kgs of mithai in my area. :D

He knows what I mean :D

He was telling WATCH INDIA WATCH when Pakistan defeated SOUTH AFRICA & kind of Challenging indian members here. Ab kal ke sadme se bahaar aane mei time toh lagegaa na. May his mind find peace soon.:lol:

I've just watched that match in a repeat telecast.(Couldn't watch it live--because of my scheduled task.)

Congrats to Indian team.They kept their hopes alive.It was a must win for them.

For Pakistanis, Seedhe sae bat hae, A.Razzak ke badua lagee hae Hafeez ko....:P

Seems there is not much hype before this match as was in 2011.no shiela,no munni and no captain pathan.............:P

Infact i did support pakistan in that match but idiots lost that....:tdown:

Chalo ek baar fir support kar deti hoon...:pakistan:

Lekin match ki bhavisya vani mera tota kal match ke start honay se pahale karega....:yahoo:

So stay tuned..............:cheers:

Madam ji requesting you plz plz plz never support India........... Always support Pakistan :tup: :tup: :tup:

dada ji haar ke gham main daru pi kar pade honge.

Madam ji requesting you plz plz plz never support India........... Always support Pakistan :tup: :tup: :tup:
To hell with cricket ..jo team support karti hoon mere jinx se haar jaati hai....isiliye ab se kisi ko support nahi.

i am still thinking why are they not giving chance to abdul Razzaq ??
yasir arrafat is not equal to abdul razzaq. ??
the team is not playing for win they are just passing time

more than a cricket match :blink:

chalo sab bangali rosgulla khao..jeetay koi bhi methai to mere hi ghar aayegi in any case......:D

Sponge-Rasgulla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom