What's new

INDIA vs PAKISTAN , More than a Cricket Match.

Beware of the legend in making...Virat Kohli. I can see all the batting records under threat including Sachin's when I see him playing.
Are oye, Najar mat laga, mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai, abhi woh 24 saal ka bhi nahin hua aur 13 centuries maar chuka hai, Sachin se upar nahin to second position par to aa hi jayega.

Are oye, Najar mat laga, mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai, abhi woh 24 saal ka bhi nahin hua aur 13 centuries maar chuka hai, Sachin se upar nahin to second position par to aa hi jayega.

just 90 matches and almost 4000 runs with highest of 138 and 13 centuries..with that rate of runs and centuries, I dont think it will take him more than 10 years in international cricket to surpass sachin's centuries' record...no doubt why he was made the vice captain so early. Even am a bog sachin fan but have to accept reality..I see him making more centuries than sachin.

just 90 matches and almost 4000 runs with highest of 138 and 13 centuries..with that rate of runs and centuries, I dont think it will take him more than 10 years in international cricket to surpass sachin's centuries' record...no doubt why he was made the vice captain so early. Even am a bog sachin fan but have to accept reality..I see him making more centuries than sachin.

Buddy....no doubt he is great..having said that the most challenging aspect of being great is to remain hungry...Sachin has spent 22 years in cricket and his appetite for runs is what has kept him going....Virat's biggest test is going to be time...There is not an iota of doubt that he is talented and hungry for success but handling time/limelight/bad form is not every one's cup of tea...I hope VIRAT turns out to be next Sachin but comparing him with Sachin at this stage might not be right!!

I am a big fan of Sachin and loves to bash any critics against Sachin.

I really think Viraat is capable and talented enough to surpass Sachin's ODI record. But we can't expect ODI to be played to often then they did in Sachin's era. There is uncertainty over it.

Another factor is consistency. Fitness and ability to cope up pressure for a long time is something which is very difficult.

Its easier to reach to top but damn tough to maintain.

Still, I have full confidence on Viraat. He seems to be one of those youngsters that learned from Sachin by playing with him. I just want him to remain as calm as Sachin. Rest, his talent will take care off.

Buddy....no doubt he is great..having said that the most challenging aspect of being great is to remain hungry...Sachin has spent 22 years in cricket and his appetite for runs is what has kept him going....Virat's biggest test is going to be time...There is not an iota of doubt that he is talented and hungry for success but handling time/limelight/bad form is not every one's cup of tea...I hope VIRAT turns out to be next Sachin but comparing him with Sachin at this stage might not be right!!

No buddy, not once did I compare him with Sachin if you read my post. I am simply telling that I see him breaking sachin's record if he plays for more than 10 years at this pace. Even for me sachin is the biggest so far. I have never mentioned anywhere that Virat is better than sachin or even compared with him saying Virat is as good as Sachin.

I am a big fan of Sachin and loves to bash any critics against Sachin.

I really think Viraat is capable and talented enough to surpass Sachin's ODI record. But we can't expect ODI to be played to often then they did in Sachin's era. There is uncertainty over it.

Another factor is consistency. Fitness and ability to cope up pressure for a long time is something which is very difficult.

Its easier to reach to top but damn tough to maintain.

Still, I have full confidence on Viraat. He seems to be one of those youngsters that learned from Sachin by playing with him. I just want him to remain as calm as Sachin. Rest, his talent will take care off.

I totally agree with the post.Fitness is the key..as far as talent is concerned , the talent that he already posseses tells us what he is capable of and this talent is only going to increase with experience.

another point from your posts I find interesting where you say "Its easier to reach to top but damn tough to maintain"...I again agree to this and thats where I see Virat as a big next thing..if you carefully look at the matches that he has been playing since 2009 (his debut didnt go well in 2008 where he didnt really play much matches)..then you would easily agree that he has simply never looked back...he has been consistntly scoring runs match after match and also finishing the matches with his abilities..standing till the last.

Now I reiterate..that doesnt mean he is as great as sachin...and i do not say that. But after 2 years of continous watching of his games I have to say that he is the next player to score that many runs and those records if he remains fit and continues to be a regular member of the team for atleast 10-12 years...again not to offend you..but at this pace I see him making or breaking those record at an earlier time than what sachin did.

Thanks,
Just Another sachin's fan.

Kya mazaa hai pakistan ki haar main........

Jo maza hai pakistan ki haar mein
Wo na ishqq mein na pyaar mein
Na motor mein na car mein
NA dil mein na dildar mein
JO maza hai india ke haathon pakistan ki haar mein.
Na ghar mein na baazaar mein
Na baagh na bahaar mein
Na 7 samundar paar mein
Jo maza hai india ke haathon pakistaan ki haar mein.
Na aam na Anaar mein
Na chatni na achaar mein
Na hichki na dakaar mein
Jo maza hai india ke haathon pakistaan ki haar mein.
Na tape na VCR mein
Na sur mein na taal mein
Na paayal ki jhankaar mein.....
:D

PS : I am not at all creative... Copied this from some other site..!!
Credit - to the original writer..!!
:smitten:

Cricket-Top-Countries-of-World-Cup-History-5374.jpg

Now Add one more it 43 WC's in total. we are not only the baap of india but for the whole world.. and that's why world create hurdles next to us.. but we are undisputed.. kashmir belong to pakistan...

Real Gentlemen ; Pakistan Cricket Team with Governor of Lucknow. India in 50s

L to R: Fazal Mahmood, Rusi Dinshaw, unknown, Abdul Hafeez Kardar, Governor of Lucknow, Nazar Muhammad, unknown, Khalid Quraishi, Mahmood Hussain, unknown, Maqsood, Khan Muhammad, unknown

Sitting L to R:
Waqar Hassan, Imtiaz Ahmad, Wazir, unknown, Israr Ali, Hanif Muhammad, Zulfiqar Ahmad, unknown

10329128_648519658561824_7158402300980936887_n.jpg

Pakistan Ki Tareekhi Fatah
Fakhar Zaman interview.

When it’s India-Pakistan, it’s much more than cricket

New Delhi—There is never a dull moment when India and Pakistan clash in cricket. Ahead of their showdown in the Champions Trophy final on Sunday, here are five of their most memorable spats:

When Miandad mimicked More

Indian wicketkeeper Kiran More angered Pakistan’s mercurial Javed Miandad at the 1992 World Cup in Sydney with constant appeals for a dismissal. Miandad looked furious when More at one stage appealed for a run out, leaping up and down the pitch. Miandad turned towards More and the two exchanged sharp words. The next ball, More flipped the bails off when Miandad was clearly in. The Pakistani imitated More by jumping up and down in one of the most comical moments in international cricket.

India won the group match, but Pakistan won the title.

Prasad’s perfect send-off

In their 1996 World Cup quarter-final in Bengaluru, Pakistan opener Aamer Sohail aggressively went after India’s opening bowlers. He brought up his 50 at more than a run a ball and celebrated with a blistering four off Venkatesh Prasad. As the ball raced to the fence, Sohail mocked Prasad, pointing to the region with the bat as if to say, “Go fetch”. Sohail tried to repeat the slash off the next ball but was bowled. It was Prasad’s turn to hit back, with the bowler appearing to mouth “Go home, you f****** bastard”. India won the match but went out to eventual winners Sri Lanka in the semi-final.

Gambhir, Afridi sledgefest

Pakistan’s tour of India in 2007 is remembered for Indian opener Gautam Gambhir and Pakistan’s Shahid Afridi nearly coming to blows during a one-day international in Kanpur. Gambhir hit Afridi for a four and a verbal joust followed. The next ball the players collided as Gambhir ran for a single. A heated argument ensued with the players hurling abuse at each other. Afridi recently recalled the spat. He said Gambhir was not the friendliest cricketer around and they wouldn’t be sharing a coffee with him anytime soon.

Gambhir in drinks clash with Akmal

Gambhir was in the thick of controversy again in 2010 when he clashed with wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal during an Asia Cup game at Dambulla. Tempers boiled over after Akmal’s confident appeal for caught behind was denied by the umpire. During the drinks break, the two were at each other’s throats before captain M.S. Dhoni pulled aside Gambhir to calm things down. Later in a TV programme, Gambhir brushed aside the spat as a heat-of-the-moment thing and blamed the broadcaster for showing the row instead of advertisements during the break.

Harbhajan run-in with Akhtar

The bare-knuckle rivalry between India and Pakistan again came to the fore in the 2010 Asia Cup clash. Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar exchanged abuse in Punjabi, a language they both speak, after the Indian hit the ‘Rawalpindi Express’ for a massive six.

Harbhajan had the last laugh when he hit the winning six with one ball to spare, triggering wild celebrations in the Indian dressing room.

Harbhajan said the two were often rivals on the pitch, but friends off it. “Shoaib once threatened me he would come to my room and beat me. I told him come, let’s see who beats whom. I was really scared. He is a great hulk,” the Indian said of their relationship last year.

Guess the pakistanis really needed this win a lot with the condition their country is in.
The fans reactions do tell a lot about their state of mind.
Was seeing the video of pak fans taunting the indian team in the ground and wondered whether during so many previous defeats of pakistan , were indian fans also doing the same ? Like after the league defeat or world cup defeats. Dont remember seeing suh a video.
Though youtube has a video of pak fans badly abusing the pak team after some previous loss.
DId you see what your media did at the wagah border and what they said about us ?

Back
Top Bottom