• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Srilanka did lose yesterday..;)

Sri Lanka is Sri Lanka- India is India- and India will win against minnow England- Look at their bowling- Doeschate scored a century agaist them ;)-

Ya, jerk!:flame::flame:

Having a Knee Jerk?- Solid Snake Kicked Liquids A55-
Remember the face
0.jpg

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OxjPiMcqQ[/video]

Go to india defense section here- to read my post about a link to see every match streamed for free for international viewers and local ( if local link does not work/ is offered)- I have used them for 4years

Sri Lanka is Sri Lanka- India is India- and India will win against minnow England- Look at their bowling- Doeschate scored a century agaist them ;)-

oh.. no.. it's you again. pls go back to your original self. jinxed SL yestrday & here to jinx india today??:P

oh.. no.. it's you again. pls go back to your original self. jinxed SL yestrday & here to jinx india today??:P

Lol-- Man i can only shout in support- I can do nothing else really- If i am a bookie i will make sure India wins :D-

this is probably the worst scheduling ever. the relevance of all these matches are just limited to know who plays whom in quarter finals. IMO 7 out of 8 teams are confirmed, with BD and wi fighting for the 8th slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom