• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened Today :D-
I am gona cheer for India today- just like i did for Sri Lanka yesterday :argh:-
Go India-

And you know what the team he cheers always looses.:rofl:

Thats a trick and thats why we Pakistani's have assign him to support a team that we want to see loosing

So be ready:azn:

Thats a trick and thats why we Pakistani's have assign him to support a team that we want to see loosing

SssssShhhhhhhh Mani-
Poll to na khol yara- Let me Enjoy :D-

Zealous English fans storm pub city

Zealous English fans storm pub city

England supporters are all set to cheer the English team on Sunday. DH PHOTOCricket enthusiasts from the British Isles spent Saturday looking out for Bangalore’s fun places and ferreting out beer. Barmy Army, the group of English cricket fans, who have been following the team all over the world since 1994, is determined to make Sunday’s match an unforgettable experience.

While the fans appear level-headed and do not fancy their team’s chances much, nonetheless, they hope the match will have an electric atmosphere. Darren Smale, a cricket-lover from Swindon, England, is excited as he has just found Coconut Grove Bar, a tavern on Church Street. For him, the bar sells beer at an unbelievably cheap rate.

Like him, there are many English fans who want to enjoy every moment of their stay in the City. Smale is pretty realistic about his team’s high-profile clash with Dhoni’s men. Well, he doesn’t mince words in saying that India will have the upper hand.
“I can see only India winning the match. Apart from the home advantage, they have some high-quality batsmen like Tendulkar and Sehwag,” Smale says.

Many Barmy Army members are staying at the Golden Residency Hotel, Gandhinagar. But they haven’t actually kept in touch with each other.

These cricket enthusiasts bought the tickets through kyazoonga.com long ago. With the match originally scheduled to be held in Kolkata, they had planned to travel to the North East. But they had to change the travel plans when the game was moved to Bangalore.

Still, they hung on. Interestingly, many of them are yet to collect their tickets and are equally clueless where they would be put up in the stadium. “First thing in the morning, I will go to the stadium and collect my ticket. I don’t know where my seat would be, but I would prefer to be in the company of other English fans,” says another fervent cricket fan.

Smale, on his part, has big plans to cheer the English team. “I have brought my Swindon town flag. But I’m unsure if they will allow me to take it inside,” he said.
The English fans will be in India till the England-South Africa match in Chennai on March 6 and go back on March 9.

england-fans-250.jpg

You said it.....now be prepared....it will be reciprocated..... :cheers:

Well his curse might be broken today!!

Well his curse might be broken today!!

Its a blessing mate-
and believe me- the usual myself that would cheer for England against India is quite brutal :D-
So for Today- Go India-

P.S I am officially and formally requesting the administrators to add Indian flag smilie in the smilies list- Just for today :D-

and why isn't there any sticky thread for the match today yet- Make a Sticky Man-

Its a blessing mate-
and believe me- the usual myself that would cheer for England against India is quite brutal :D-
So for Today- Go India-

P.S I am officially and formally requesting the administrators to add Indian flag smilie in the smilies list- Just for today :D-

So he can embed that indian flag smiley on his post after the loss of every indian wicket lol

So he can embed that indian flag smiley on his post after the loss of every indian wicket lol

Nope- I want it for the every wicket India take- and every boundary india hit- You see the trick is- I have to support whole heartedly- or it wont work ;)- Go India-

Nope- I want it for the every wicket India take- and every boundary india hit- You see the trick is- I have to support whole heartedly- or it wont work ;)- Go India-

I want it to work at any cost ,no matter for that how much you have to pretend ;)

Todays match has no charm for me......I wish Indo-Pak match with Pakistan winning in a thrilling match.... enough of stupid records.... :)

Todays match has no charm for me......I wish Indo-Pak match with Pakistan winning in a thrilling match.... enough of stupid records.... :)

Actually its more to do with the amount of cricket being played these days which resulted in loss of charm for the game .Also it has something to do with the initial matches .People were so much into the matches even if the matches included the minos so because of the minos and match being one sided that too the initial matches which have their own charm ,the charm is lost .

You know "the more the hunger the less it takes to fill the appetite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom