Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody for changing the avatar and making the match a unique one..

Special thanks to Glorious Resolve

Last edited by a moderator:
0.jpg

:lol: Jerk kicked your A55 :argh:

Lmao, ya what ever brah what ever.

breaking news

broad is not playing............

Team news: Stuart Broad is out with illness: "Good luck lads, gutted im not there. Will be watching from the bed ive not left for 2 days.... Never felt worse." Goodness, that's a huge blow. He was England's best defence against the Sehwag typhoon. Rumours are that James Tredwell was being congratulated in the team huddle. Not sure if it was by the Indian batsmen.

Afternoon all. On the face of it, this is just another group game. On the face of it both sides will go through whatever happens. On the face of it, England have no chance against the tournament's favourites. But, spitting under the surface is a colonial history, Norman Tebbit, hundreds of fans and a lathi charge and cricket's old, unaccountable, belligerent superpower against its new. I'm Sahil Dutta and I'm very excited.

hey.. hey.. india won the toss & batting!! good luck to both.. (not really..).. india all the way!!

breaking news

broad is not playing............

Team news: Stuart Broad is out with illness: "Good luck lads, gutted im not there. Will be watching from the bed ive not left for 2 days.... Never felt worse." Goodness, that's a huge blow. He was England's best defence against the Sehwag typhoon. Rumours are that James Tredwell was being congratulated in the team huddle. Not sure if it was by the Indian batsmen.

Afternoon all. On the face of it, this is just another group game. On the face of it both sides will go through whatever happens. On the face of it, England have no chance against the tournament's favourites. But, spitting under the surface is a colonial history, Norman Tebbit, hundreds of fans and a lathi charge and cricket's old, unaccountable, belligerent superpower against its new. I'm Sahil Dutta and I'm very excited.

Good News- Keep them coming :D-

what's going on?? there is no activity in this thread.. is everyone gone superstitious before the start??

sehwag taking guard... its noisy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom