Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to get some "PoojaPaat" for tomorrow match.
"HAWK73" ne kyon teri neend haram kar rakhi hai? What he has done to you?

Kindly tell us to which mental hospital you belong, so we can call them, and get you off the internet!!

Kindly tell us to which mental hospital you belong, so we can call them, and get you off thr internet!!

Well, you people just waisting your time if cannot get some sleep.
Then try to have some PoojaaPaat for tomorrow`s match.
Sorry, I cannot give you my "Aashirwaad" Because its with England team.
:butcher:

Hindustan all the way

Last edited by a moderator:
in todays match India has 80% probability of win unless any miracle happens . :partay:

Pressure is on India I have seen them blow it so many times in the past thats why im gonna keep quiet until the fat lady sings

The weather is threatening to play spoilsport as India take on England on Sunday for what is arguably the most-awaited game in the World Cup league stages.

The winner of the day-nighter on Sunday will not only get bragging rights in Group B but will also carry a lot of confidence as the Feb. 19-April 2 tournament picks up steam.

While both teams have few worries about their batting, the bowling is a concern for both sides. India gave away close to 300 runs against Bangladesh, while Netherlands passed that landmark against England a few days later.

The match is threatened by rain and both teams will look to bat first not only to avoid headaches to competing with the Duckworth-Lewis system to settle weather-affected matches in the event that the heavens open.

While India's in-form batsman Virender Sehwag suffered a rib injury, England's opening bowler Stuart Broad had an upset stomach ahead of the match.

However, both players are expected to take to the field for the match and each team has a fully fit squad to pick from.
Both sides opened their campaign with victories with India crushing co-hosts Bangladesh by 87 runs while England laboured to a thrilling six-wicket victory over the Netherlands.

The build-up to the game has been marred by violence as fans looking for tickets to the high-profile match clashed with police after a shortage of tickets available for public sale.

The Group B match was switched to Bangalore's M Chinnaswamy Stadium from Eden Gardens in Kolkata due to delayed construction work in the stadium.

If they play Sreesanth tomorrow,i ll throw my TV down the drain..:hang2:

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Match starts tomorrow:2:30 pm IST.

Sreesanth is more like an entertainer on the field rather than a bowler

He has aggression for nothing .i always just saw him arguing or crying lol

Good Morning :D-
Hope to see an entertaining match today-
Good Luck to England- We dont need any- We are going to win :D-

I like Sreesanth but he cost us way to many runs in the last game and we can't afford that with England

^^^^^Jon Asad saab,when did you change your nationality?????:P

I will go with 60% india and 40% Eng .

India has a strong batting line up no doubt in that but what i m concerned is their bowling attack and we saw the lapses in opening match but the good thing for indian is they are playing at home conditions and the pitches will assist their spinners which is there main weapon

For Eng they don't have a bowling attack that suits sub-continent conditions .On seeming tracks their bowling may look strong but in sub-continent conditions they look pretty flat and ordinary ,we saw it against netherland ,May be they will go with yardy which for me is a good option along with swann

But still on paper india looks stronger but you never know cricket is a game of chance

^^^^^Jon Asad saab,when did you change your nationality?????:P

He changes it with every game .soon you will see him supporting Kenya and Zimbabwe cricket team and having their flags too

A genuine cricket lover :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom