• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I wonder why you choose ID like IND_PAK . . . . . . ?
Because I have seen that most of your posts are against Pakistan.
So that your double face acting is just amazing.

Regarding, you writing about Salman Butt and telling with your short message that what were happened to him
in England? Well again here you showing your poor Indian nature and giving proof to be an real Indian.
What happened with Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir is what England & India`s join poor mission against Pakistan.
Unfortunately, you Indian got success into this poor propaganda with English cricket board. Because these 3 Pakistani was threat to this world.

Why my name is IND_PAK and how much I support the brotherhood of both the nations you wont understand it. Its just above your comprehension.
My posts are pro India not anti Pak. India is my country and to defend its pride is my first duty. Every thing comes second.

If you says the Butt and company scandal is a plot against pakistan cricket by Eng and India, can I safely assume you as a real pakistani and anti India publishig an another conspiracy theory as usual? Should I generalise conspiracy theories to all pakistanis?
Dont ever judge a person if you dont know how to judge.

I vote for Ashwin over Piyush!! He is more handy with the bat!! It will be 7 batsmen n 4 bowlers!! Why play 5 bowlers? Yuvi n Pathan have proven to be handy as part timers. Lets not judge them only because of Bangladesh match!!

Also Raina sucks against bounce! We can't play him against teams like Eng, Australia or SA!! (Broad, Johnson, Steyn) :agree:
Yuvi is excellent against pace. He will be the obvious choice.

Why my name is IND_PAK and how much I support the brotherhood of both the nations you wont understand it. Its just above your comprehension.
My posts are pro India not anti Pak. India is my country and to defend its pride is my first duty. Every thing comes second.

If you says the Butt and company scandal is a plot against pakistan cricket by Eng and India, can I safely assume you as a real pakistani and anti India publishig an another conspiracy theory as usual? Should I generalise conspiracy theories to all pakistanis?
Dont ever judge a person if you dont know how to judge.

What a fake story :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom