Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
England will win for sure!
Regarding Sehwag comments against Pakistan. . . :angry:
All Indian players are same as Sehwag, so there is no main differnces between Sehwag and other Indian team players. They all have same poor feelings against Pakistan.

I Love Pakistan :pakistan:

And pakistanis player think of Indian players as their brother and best mates:argh:
Feelings are always mutual.
And if you are so sure of Eng winning, dare to bet on Eng. Salman butt will tell you where to go to bet money.

I wish if all indian players become Sehwag(except bowler and Sachin):smitten:

Major sahab, Nobody can say for sure who's gonna win. we will wait and see. BTW, do you know hawk73 by any chance? :)

Its a big match , toss is very important , there will be more spin for bating second so England will want to bat first

I gonna miss upto 5:30 (first 3 hours) due to exam!!! :cry::cry:

Bhai log maza karo!! :argh:

And pakistanis player think of Indian players as their brother and best mates:argh:
Feelings are always mutual.
And if you are so sure of Eng winning, dare to bet on Eng. Salman butt will tell you where to go to bet money.

I wish if all indian players become Sehwag(except bowler and Sachin):smitten:

Well,

I wonder why you choose ID like IND_PAK . . . . . . ?
Because I have seen that most of your posts are against Pakistan.
So that your double face acting is just amazing.

Regarding, you writing about Salman Butt and telling with your short message that what were happened to him
in England? Well again here you showing your poor Indian nature and giving proof to be an real Indian.
What happened with Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir is what England & India`s join poor mission against Pakistan.
Unfortunately, you Indian got success into this poor propaganda with English cricket board. Because these 3 Pakistani was threat to this world cup.

India -- wanna see you guys in Finals ! :D

Well,

I wonder why you choose ID like IND_PAK . . . . . . ?
Because I have seen that most of your posts are against Pakistan.
So that your double face acting is just amazing.

Regarding, you writing about Salman Butt and telling with your short message that what were happened to him
in England? Well again here you showing your poor Indian nature and giving proof to be an real Indian.
What happened with Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir is what England & India`s join poor mission against Pakistan.
Unfortunately, you Indian got success into this poor propaganda with English cricket board. Because these 3 Pakistani was threat to this world cup.

:angel:

:angel:

We will win it guys i think so we should go with bhaji piyus zahet and nehera this will be the best option for us also i will like to see raina play

Bhagwan Teri Aatmaa Ko Shanti De. Thats all I can say about you.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

We will win it guys i think so we should go with bhaji piyus zahet and nehera this will be the best option for us also i will like to see raina play

Zhaet. . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom