What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddddy.jpg

Didn't we beat the Aussies pretty convincingly in the warm up fixture?

I think India will be at advantage due to spinning nature of wicket. India is much superior in spin attack vs Aussie attack. My gut feeling 55 vs 45% in favour of India

explain dear gambling? fix or ????

No conspiracy pls. This is just some Indian's feelings, this usually happen before the match. Little bit here as well. lol But I think India can beat Aussies, we have a better team. AT THE END,,,,,,, The team plays well will win. :)

All the best to Team INDIA.

Good night.

explain dear gambling? fix or ????

No yara.....some instinct telling that India may not end up winners tomo....Hoping it will be false.

Atleast if it is fixed, I will not worry.

my boss said today,

this match will be tsunami for t he aussies,and they will be rolled back......

indians didnt take any match seriously,coz they knew their place is certain in quarters after first match..

I will pray for India's win tomorrow so that Pakistan can repeat its record on Mohali ground against India.India is Pakistan's prey and it must be the Pakistani team which should be responsible for throwing India out of this world cup in their own home in front of their own crowd.What a sweet revenge it would be for Pakistan people when our team will lift cup at Mumbai silencing those shiv sena goons in their own home.Somebody said true," revenge is a dish best served cold".
1.It will be the Pakistani team which will end the captaincy of Dhoni and career of Sachin.Mohali will be sachin's last one day game and doni's last ons day as captain.

my boss said today,

this match will be tsunami for t he aussies,and they will be rolled back......

indians didnt take any match seriously,coz they knew their place is certain in quarters after first match..

they are always over-confident and players like yuvi are filled with ego.

Abhi match shuru bhi nahin hui hai aur thread 22 pages ka ho gaya:cheesy:

It's great Indians are hangin out on a Pakistani forum board for one of their biggest games but still kind of strange. Are you guys also posting on an Indian website?

It's great Indians are hangin out on a Pakistani forum board for one of their biggest games but still kind of strange. Are you guys also posting on an Indian website?

you see boy ,,, WE Indians are everywhere ... :) ... you will find some indian posting in even brasilian or combodian site also .... we love to represent our country ... Proud to be AN INDIAN.,,,

and today we will CRUSH the ozeees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom