What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm down, guys. No one is "unwelcome" here. We don't own this website, only a few Pakistanis do who hardly even post. I only asked a question 'cuz it seemed that for a game of this calibur Indian members might also be posting on Indian forum boards, too. Me personally one is more than enough. But it's India's day, let's not ruin it for them. All the best.

:tup: SENSIBLE MEMBERS ON PDF:meeting:

This thread shouldn't have been created on a Pakistani forum in the first place, right? Especially a forum that discusses the political, economic and social situation of Pakistan, not exactly related to cricket. There are many other cricket forums on the internet where you could have been discussing this, instead of spamming here on PDF.

seriously whats your problem dude ? whats burning you so much ?

seriously whats your problem dude ? whats burning you so much ?

Didn't I say I want India to win tonight? Did I say you can't post here? I was just giving you my personal opinion, & I believe no cricket threads (Pakistani or Indian) should be created on a Defence Forum. But that's my personal opinion, & you are entitled to yours. Enjoy yourself! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Nothing's burning me, I actually want Pakistan & India to play in the Semi Finals against each other.

Didn't I say I want India to win tonight? Did I say you can't post here? I was just giving you my personal opinion, & I believe no cricket threads (Pakistani or Indian) should be created on a Defence Forum. But that's my personal opinion, & you are entitled to yours. Enjoy yourself! And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

great thanks for your opinion, highly appreciated and I am being sarcastic.

Any news on Sehwag anyone? is he playing in todays match?

How many here thinks Sreeshanth should play instead of Munaf?

Didn't I say I want India to win tonight? Did I say you can't post here? I was just giving you my personal opinion, & I believe no cricket threads (Pakistani or Indian) should be created on a Defence Forum. But that's my personal opinion, & you are entitled to yours. Enjoy yourself! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Nothing's burning me, I actually want Pakistan & India to play in the Semi Finals against each other.

well, bro thats why this section of the forum is called "Members Club" so you can take a break from all the serious and nerve wrecking defence & politcal talk and put your legs up, sit back, grab a drink and talk about sports, movies and fun stuff. Though, it would seem even that can be nerve wrecking. lol

ya I would support that as well, Munaf will just get beaten up, atleast sreesant will get under some Australian skins lol

ya I would support that as well, Munaf will just get beaten up, atleast sreesant will get under some Australian skins lol

Yup, I love his aggression and that's what India is missing in the bowling department as of now. He may be edgy at times but the guy knows how to come back. I think right now he is down coz he is not @ good terms with Dhoni for some reason.. I wish he play and prove himself today. He is far better bowler than Munaf

Sreesanth is an aggressive bowler who goes for a lot of runs. Munaf bowls tight line and length. If Dhoni decides to open the bowling with Ashwin, then Munaf is a better option in the middle overs. The last few slog overs can be bowled by Zaheer, Bhajji and Yuvi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom