What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeetega bhai Jeetega,India jeetega!!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Pakistan has only won some games recently and are dreaming of beating a team that has been extremely consistent for 3-4 years!! :hang2:

Pakistan beat the most consistent team for 12 years Australia- Surely we can beat a team who just started to be consistent- and is with a poor and weakest bowling attack of the tournament- I hope you win from Australia and loose from Pakistan- :tup:

Pakistan not gonna get to the Finals,it will either meet Australia or India and Pakistan's gonna get thrashed at the hands of one of them.

Pakistan beat the most consistent team for 12 years Australia- Surely we can beat a team who just started to be consistent- and is with a poor and weakest bowling attack of the tournament- I hope you win from Australia and loose from Pakistan- :tup:

Ohh,so you are just dancing upon that one victory,one game doesn't make a difference.Then i can say that India had beat a full fledged Aussie team in the Practice matches and the intensity with which it was played in,it was no less than a normal match.You guys just win a couple of games and get over the moon.
Grow up!

Do check your performance against Canada and NZ. At the end of the day, the team which play better on a particular day wins. Neither you nor anybody else can predict the game or the result..

Pakistan has only won some games recently and are dreaming of beating a team that has been extremely consistent for 3-4 years!! :hang2:

Same like the 1983 Indian team which bet mighty West Indies to lift the cup.And present Indian team is not that 1970-80 West Indies team. Pakistan can beat India anywhere.So dont be so sure.But to meet us you've to beat Aussies today otherwise there is no comparison between your and our team .if you lose to Australia today then your team is much more inferior to ours.

Our 5 year old kids bowls better than the Team India bowlers :lol:

Same like the 1983 Indian team which bet mighty West Indies to lift the cup.And present Indian team is not that 1970-80 West Indies team. Pakistan can beat India anywhere.So dont be so sure.But to meet us you've to beat Aussies today otherwise there is no comparison between your and our team .if you lose to Australia today then your team is much more inferior to ours.
Can beat.You said it yourself.
No team in this world is invincible,even Canada,the weakest team in the WC can beat Pakistan,looking at the way Pakistani batsmen bundled out in front of such a weak bowling attack,Looking at the recent Pak vs India matches,stats aren't good for you ;)
You can beat India,anyone can on their day,but you can't guarantee you will beat India,as your fellow Paksitanis have been doing.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Poor bowling attack,oh you mean the one which defended 216 successfully against Australia?
Oh i see.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Pakistan hopes to beat India with a batting line up that got out for 184 against the weakest team Canada :rofl: that's what i call a wet dream.

Do check your performance against Canada and NZ. At the end of the day, the team which play better on a particular day wins. Neither you nor anybody else can predict the game or the result..
Pakistan has beaten top 2 teams above its ranking i.e Australia and sri lanka. India has beaten only minnows .

Ohh,so you are just dancing upon that one victory,one game doesn't make a difference.Then i can say that India had beat a full fledged Aussie team in the Practice matches and the intensity with which it was played in,it was no less than a normal match.You guys just win a couple of games and get over the moon.
Grow up!

Dont do ohh aah with me plz :D

Just to remind you in case you have forgotten- we already are in Semi Finals- hear that? SEMI FINALS-

First reach semi finals, come to our league- then talk-

Dont do ohh aah with me plz :D

Just to remind you in case you have forgotten- we already are in Semi Finals- hear that? SEMI FINALS-

First reach semi finals, come to our league- then talk-
Naya Naya attitude.And i didn't say aah,i said 'ooh' :D

Well,enjoy your rarest of the rare moments.:lol:

Yup- but we can assume based on past performances- when a batsmen clicks he makes centuries- when a team clicks they win matches- Pakistan team is in form now- with a strong batting and bowling- While indian batting is strong- but they did collapse 3 times against bigger teams- so with our bowling attack we are confident another indian batting collapse is inevitable- and we are going to win the world cup-

Yup- but we can assume based on past performances- when a batsmen clicks he makes centuries- when a team clicks they win matches- Pakistan team is in form now- with a strong batting and bowling- While indian batting is strong- but they did collapse 3 times against bigger teams- so with our bowling attack we are confident another indian batting collapse is inevitable- and we are going to win the world cup-

Batting in form?:lol: Or the only 2 batsmen who played against WI?
You mean the team with the highest opening partnership of 28 runs before this match and a pathetic batting line up will win the WC?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Pakistan's batting line up is the weakest line up amongst the test playing nations.

le jayenge ,le jayenge Pakistani world cup le jayenge.Jaise Sania mirza ko le gaye.:bunny:

Rah jayenge ,rah jayenge bharti rote rah jayenge.jaise saina mirza ki shadi ke waqt ro raha tha Bal Thackeray.:lol:

Naya Naya attitude.And i didn't say aah,i said 'ooh' :D

Well,enjoy your rarest of the rare moments.:lol:

Naya attitude?- :woot:
Jahan tk mujhay yad hai Pakistan cricket team nay to shru say hi tumko us pay cherhaya hua hai- i am not saying that- you can see the records- history-
any way
You enjoy the last match of your world cup 2011 campaign :agree:

I think we Indians should not boast too much about our Batting.

If Indian batting collapses like it did against SA and WI, then we will be in deep trouble.

Indian bowling is the weakest among the top 8 teams that are playing in the QF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom