What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the most important thing --- SEHWAG MUST FIRE TODAY

Indian batting depends on Sachin Tundulkar and Sehwag.....
If they go down whole Indian batting line go down....

And Australian knows that very well..............

Batting in form?:lol: Or the only 2 batsmen who played against WI?
You mean the team with the highest opening partnership of 28 runs before this match and a pathetic batting line up will win the WC?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Pakistan's batting line up is the weakest line up amongst the test playing nations.

Yup our two batsmen were good enough to win a match against WI-

compare it to your match against the same team West Indies- you were all out in 49.1 overs- LOL at that mighty indian batting line up who were all out even when WI strike fast bowler Kemar Roach was not playing- Man you are funny-

Aussies get Sachin and Sehwag u will win...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian batting depends on Sachin Tundulkar and Sehwag.....
If they go down whole Indian batting line go down....

And Australian knows that very well..............

No. Aginst WI Sachin was out and Sehwag didn't play but India scored well. Viraat kokhi, Gambhir, Yuvi in the middle order is strong. Lower order is not going well but I think they are working on it.

And the most important thing --- SEHWAG MUST FIRE TODAY

Sehwag must fire today- So should Tendulker- Yuvraj- Kohli and Dhoni- and Co- even Bhajji should fire today-

and i hope they all mis fire against Pakistan in Semi Finals :P

Sehwag must fire today- So should Tendulker- Yuvraj- Kohli and Dhoni- and Co- even Bhajji should fire today-

Against Pakistan, hamara Yousuf Pathan will alone do the job.

Remember his innings against Pakistan in the T20 WOrld cup where we defeated you. :lol:

Why do you want india to spoil this world cup too for pakistan.:bunny:

Hope we loose to Aus or else start packing your bags afterall semis are close;)

@All Pakistanis

OK guys enough. Please stop talking about Pakistan and any supposed future match in this thread. The thread is about Bharat vs Australia so please talk about this match. We would get plenty of chances to frustrate our "friends" in the near future but for now please talk about this match. Thanks.

:)

400 replies in the thread already while the start of the match is still two hours away. lolz

I hope India would be able to beat Aussies and make it to the semi final this time. For the past three ICC tournaments they have failed to even qualify for the semi final. I hope they change it this time. Go India go. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom