What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kis par charhaya huva hai. Please explain. :azn:

Lol- aisi chezein khud samajh leni chahiye :D

@All Pakistanis

OK guys enough. Please stop talking about Pakistan and any supposed future match in this thread. The thread is about Bharat vs Australia so please talk about this match. We would get plenty of chances to frustrate our "friends" in the near future but for now please talk about this match. Thanks.

:)

Go India Go-
out of the world cup semi final from the hands of Pakistan :D-

Best of luck to India, but i have only 0.000000000001 % of hope for our team out 100%.

It would be strange indeed if India isn't there at Wankhede in Final.

INDIA vs AUSTRALIA LINE UPS.

Red highlighted players are big players......if they failed thier team go down.

India (probable): 1 Virender Sehwag, 2 Sachin Tendulkar, 3 Gautam Gambhir/Suresh Raina, 4 Virat Kohli, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 7 Yusuf Pathan, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Zaheer Khan, 10 R Ashwin, 11 Munaf Patel.

Australia (probable): 1 Brad Haddin (wk), 2 Shane Watson, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Clarke, 5 David Hussey, 6 Michael Hussey, 7 Steve Smith, 8 John Hastings, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Mitchell Johnson, 11 Shaun Tait

All r red

What happened to Gambhir and Kohli? they are doing well. I think Kohli is one of the best newbie cricketer currently.

Viraat Kohli
Matches: 51
Average: 46
Runs: 1886
50s: 13
100s: 5
Strike rate: 83

Thats an outstanding record....

Most Pakistanis wishing India to lose.. Why?? Afraid of facing India @ Mohali..

Anyhow, who ever win tomorrow is gonna thrash Pakistan in Semis.. Reasons
1. Aussies will do anything to prevent a loss against Pakistan for the second time and that too in semis.
2. Pakistan poor batting and poor record in WC against India.
So Chill and enjoy your time till the match @ Mohali..

The same Indians were saying that one Gayle would be enough to thrash Pakistan in the quarter finals, that didnt happen. Now instead of focusing on Pakistan and whats predicting about whats going to happen at the semis, worry on whats going to happen to India in todays match, then talk about semis.

actually this guns when start to fire,they dont stop untill whole movie is finished:D
so be careful abt ur support:azn:

If its a hindi movie it will finish in 3 Hours- the problem is you are playing a gora game with goras- so its 90 minutes movie- and it ends in semi finals-

so u say,tendulkar didnt score against SA,he scored 100+ in that...
and against windies,he was not given out but he walked without seeing decision.
although leave it,out is out..

and for ur rest of post,u r just assuming too much...
i can also assume that icc is indian cricket council not international one...:lol:
so cup is ours:lol:

=======
assumptions dont give anything

This the bold shows that u can only win like that

If its a hindi movie it will finish in 3 Hours- the problem is you are playing a gora game with goras- so its 90 minutes movie- and it ends in semi finals-

so in lollywood,wats the max time of the movies??
well industry seems to be not successful,so i m doubtful even at 1 hr movie.............:D
:azn:

OMG just look at aussie captain- it looks like they gonna eat the indians alive- :D-

3-24-2011_79655_l.jpg

so in lollywood,wats the max time of the movies??
well industry seems to be not successful,so i m doubtful even at 1 hr movie.............:D
:azn:

Lollywood?- Never heard of that-

kya yaar, aaj match hai aur hum office mein baith ke jhak mara rahe hain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom