What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great Indians are hangin out on a Pakistani forum board for one of their biggest games but still kind of strange. Are you guys also posting on an Indian website?

Yeh to ab bas naam ka Pakistani forum hai, aadhe se zyada yahan to Indians hi dikhte hain:laugh:

you see boy ,,, WE Indians are everywhere ... :) ... you will find some indian posting in even brasilian or combodian site also .... we love to represent our country ... Proud to be AN INDIAN.,,,

and today we will CRUSH the ozeees :)

It's weird that you feel proud of barging in everywhere, even in places you aren't wanted...

Reactions: AUz
cant wait for this match to start, the feeling inside in unbelievable, I have 10 guys coming over, its going to be a really party. Common India, Chak de India, Vande Matram

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

It's weird that you feel proud of barging in everywhere, even in places you aren't wanted...

ya just like how your trolling in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

they are always over-confident and players like yuvi are filled with ego.

thats a misconception, my friends who have met him in India say that he is just a normal guy, lives life to the fullest.

:blah:It's weird that you feel proud of barging in everywhere, even in places you aren't wanted..
TROLL ALERT:butcher:

cant wait for this match to start, the feeling inside in unbelievable, I have 10 guys coming over, its going to be a really party. Common India, Chak de India, Vande Matram

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

ya just like how your trolling in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

This thread shouldn't have been created on a Pakistani forum in the first place, right? Especially a forum that discusses the political, economic and social situation of Pakistan, not exactly related to cricket. There are many other cricket forums on the internet where you could have been discussing this, instead of spamming here on PDF.

Ok, I shouldn't be disturbing you guys, go on with your pre-match discussion on a Pakistani DEFENCE Forum. You won't be hearing anything more from me, I've made my point. Enjoy. :cheers:

:blah:It's weird that you feel proud of barging in everywhere, even in places you aren't wanted..
TROLL ALERT:butcher:

Even Indian newbies have the audacity of calling Pakistani "Full Members" on a Pakistani forum 'trolls'.

India will lose, Pakistan will win the cup.

Don't you think you are repeating yourself in every other thread.

I will put my money on India winning today. Also if Aussies win this match then they will be unstoppable and one more world cup will go to baggie green. BTW my favorite till now had been SA and second favorite India though i wish India lifts this world cup.. Lets see howthis match turn out to be? Good Luck to team India!!

Yeh to ab bas naam ka Pakistani forum hai, aadhe se zyada yahan to Indians hi dikhte hain:laugh:

But the control is still with Pakistanis. The more the traffic the better for PDF.

And btw, I want India to win tonight, because a spectacle of Pakistan vs India in Chandigarh, Punjab would be amazing. So, good luck to India, and I hope they win tonight. It's just that this is a Defence Forum, & that too for Pakistan affairs. There's a lot of spamming going on here already. Anyways, I'm off. Please continue.

Even Indian newbies have the audacity of calling Pakistani "Full Members" on a Pakistani forum 'trolls'.

You are not the owner of the place and who are you to decide we are wanted or not:angry:
ITS PROPER TROLL MATE:bad:

You are not the owner of the place and who are you to decide we are wanted or not:angry:
ITS PROPER TROLL MATE:bad:

I'm not the owner of this forum, & I never implied that you are not wanted HERE on PDF. Indian members are in the majority here on a Pakistani forum, so don't worry, you'll always be welcome here. I was just stating a hypothetical situation where you might not be wanted somewhere. Anyways, cheers...

calm down, guys. No one is "unwelcome" here. We don't own this website, only a few Pakistanis do who hardly even post. I only asked a question 'cuz it seemed that for a game of this calibur Indian members might also be posting on Indian forum boards, too. Me personally one is more than enough. But it's India's day, let's not ruin it for them. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom