What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo??? We are discussing your performance against India here dear, leave the Aussies to us.... We are better ranked than they are

Pakistan won 67 matches agaisnt india out of 117 ..this is history
But you dont need to be proud on history or ranking..it is game of one day..if you play better on that day you win match if you dont then you lose it..ranking dont really matter

Pakistan won 67 matches agaisnt india out of 117 ..this is history
But you dont need to proud on history or ranking..it is game of one day..if you play better on that day you win match if you dont then you lose it..ranking dont really matter
It shows the potential of the team, although a day matters, it can go either way, you are correct.... But Iam confident of the day to be for us, as there is no way it could go against us... Beating India in India is a difficult task to do...

bt we hold 1:3 ratio against you in ODI matches leave world cup

Are you kidding?

As of 23 March 2011.

Played: 117
Pakistan won: 67
India won: 46

In world cups...

Played: 11
India: 11
Pakistan: 0

BTW this history has nothing to do with this WC. THE TEAM PLAY BETTER WILL WIN.

Mohali has always supported pace bowlers. I bet the Pakistanis would rather face the Indian pace attack in the semis rather than the Aussie pace attack.

Mohali has always supported pace bowlers. I bet the Pakistanis would rather face the Indian pace attack in the semis rather than the Aussie pace attack.

Indian pace attack, is nothing but a "Face Palm"

Soooo??? We are discussing your performance against India here dear, leave the Aussies to us.... We are better ranked than they are

Australia is still number 1 ODI team and much ahead of others. India second.

Guys can you pls stop this comparison and 'we will win' 'you will lose' things!!!

i dont have "shoq" to know about pak vs WI win ratio.i thought you knw.

bt alas you peoples are also bongeeya maaarne wale

shoq ???? lol...ok i know what you trying here..ha ha ha I know you have "shoq"(lol) to only see whats looks gud to your eyes...:lol:

go india go . you have to beat aus . then WE (PAKSITAN) is ready to beat you .

It shows the potential of the team, although a day matters, it can go either way, you are correct.... But Iam confident of the day to be for us, as there is no way it could go against us... Beating India in India is a difficult task to do...

I never said beating india is easy task or india is weak..I personally wish that this time asian country get this world cup but it will not be decide on this forum but on ground so bashing each other teams is not gonna help us to improve our teams

k my indian friends

best of luck for your WC match tomorrow

tomorrow the same time i will post and tell you my prediction were true or nt

gud nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom