What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Batsman's reaction right after loss. The first fist pump after loosing.
Tell me this makes sense.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 2.36.40 PM.png

Although, against Afghanistan. I would put money on India any day but for today, even a blind person could see that it was a fix.
Where was that aggression which Afghans usually show against other teams, few times boundaries could have been easily stopped had the Afghan fielder bothered to dive but no they preferred to just run at leisurely pace.
Obviously Afghan team have no chance of winning the trophy so why not boast their funds by helping the Money team.

That was a fixed match and Afghanistan gave them the exact score that they were looking for , I think 63 run defeat. Plus Indian played on a special dead wicket to make a certain score.

Plus , did anyone notice too, Afghan win the toss and Kohli ask Nabi to the ball first ... lolzz .... Indian were dictating afghans team what to do ..... lolzz

Although, against Afghanistan. I would put money on India any day but for today, even a blind person could see that it was a fix.
Where was that aggression which Afghans usually show against other teams, few times boundaries could have been easily stopped had the Afghan fielder bothered to dive but no they preferred to just run at leisurely pace.
Obviously Afghan team have no chance of winning the trophy so why not boast their funds by helping the Money team.
All Afghan players are not going to back to Afghanistan. They will straight go back to India, and all play IPL. They have to lose the match with the required margin to create space for Indian in the world cup.

Indian victory against Afghanistan is not a surprise to me and neither would be a NZ victory against Afghanistan. But hard not to notice the aggressiveness in the field which Afghanistan had against Pakistan was missing against India. To put this into perspective: Afghanistan was almost certainly out before this game and now certainly out--so they had more incentives to win against India than they would be against NZ.
Regardless: I think NZ will win against Afghanistan and this will be all over for India. Even if India makes to the Semi, England is probably the last opponent anyone would want in the Semi-finals.
I'd put England to win the Cup even if I want Pakistan to win.

That was a fixed match and Afghanistan gave them the exact score that they were looking for , I think 63 run defeat. Plus Indian played on a special dead wicket to make a certain score.

Plus , did anyone notice too, Afghan win the toss and Kohli ask Nabi to the ball first ... lolzz .... Indian were dictating afghans team what to do ..... lolzz

It was a fixed match through and through --
More pathetic for the Afghans and even worse for the Indians you had to bribe a broken country to win a match.

Pathetic losers.

I've been lamenting in the cricket threads here for a while about the lack of real cricket, last test was 15 years or something ago : (

I'd love to see Shubman Gill and some of the up and coming Indian guys vs Shaheen etc on a cold and slightly foggy northern subcontinent morning, 3 slips, 2 in gully, fwd short leg.. a bit of verbal back and forth, ball swinging/seaming.. and day 4 and 5 dust bowl, 7 close in guys in your face, full pressure situation.. someone bating for their life

I wouldn't give Pakistan half a chance in a proper test against a full strength India red ball team

our B team won the Gabba ffs, then won at Lords and trent bridge... Indian cricket is generally still on a high but they've been found wanting here.

Gill and Shaw will probably be the mainstay of Indian batting these next maybe 10 - 12 or more years.. here's a very cool interview with Gill, this guy is the next Dravid.. wait for it

but those are the ones that actually matter

go ask Babar, he'll tell you the same :D

but yeah, I get your point.. match against you guys was like that Brazil - Germany one from 14?, was it ? .. wtf happened ? no fight, no chances.. got steamrolled : /
You can’t factor the fact your team won in Aussie or England. - the sheer pressure and anguish of a Pak v ind match is incredibly intense. Playing in front of a sold out crowd in Lahore or Eden gardens is immense. I have played a representative game for Pakistan v Tamil Tigers in London a few years ago and it was in front of 9,000 that was incredible and hard. Some players rise and some fall short.
India have and are mismanaging certain players - they look tired unfit and perhaps some of them have lost the hunger. India need to wake up and realise to get back on track - the board need a change In structure and direction and they will go along way.
It was a fixed match through and through --
More pathetic for the Afghans and even worse for the Indians you had to bribe a broken country to win a match.

Pathetic losers.
The result is suspicious - it always is with India - some of the players have sold their soul to the bookies. They own them.

رشوت لینے والا اور دینے والا دونوں ٹیمیں سیمی فائنل میں نہیں پہنچ سکتے🤣🤣

1635967610589.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom