What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Well, India would have won even if Afghanistan had put all the effort, but there are certain things that tell that the captain of Afghan team and a few players (not all) acted really fishy.

1 - Toss, like why a team that almost always prefers batting first invites the opposite team to bat.
2 - Why the two Afghan bowlers who only gave 7 runs each in the only overs (and one of them took one of the only two wickets), were not given the ball again, while those who leaked between 10-15 runs on average completed all 4 overs.
3 - I have never seen Afghans playing test cricket even in one day matches.. and the openers looked like test players while chasing a score of 210 in 20 overs.

This match was fixed.. but again, even if it wasn't Indians would've won, although not with the ease and the margin they have.

Anyway, it is difficult for both India and Afghanistan. I don't think NZ will come easy on Afghans. However, news is that ICC is preparing a spinning wicket for this match. If that is true, there is definitely a chance of an upset.

I was expecting Afghans to reach semis and amaze the world, but they didn't just lose the match, they have lost respect as well. People who are not talking about this loss (such as international cricketers etc) will never respect current Afghanistan team.

Well, India would have won even if Afghanistan had put all the effort,

Here the issue was india got thumped by Pakistan and New zealand badly. Yes India would have won but they wanted to improve their net run rate and the match with afghanistan wouldn't have allowed them to improve their disgusting run rate. So they had no option but to fix the match to improve their humiliating NRR.

haha on point, going by this logic pakidtan and NZ paid Indian cricketers to lose matches.

how much more dumb can one get?
we are giving them credit, and they refuse to accept that.

FDYK5VXWEAIb-T9

get well soon mujeeb hopefully he can play against nz

I think if we talk with sanity Afghanistan was always going to lose this game. No doubt they are much improved side and they will perform better against Scotland, Ireland and Kenya etc but expecting them to beat one of the top T20 side is a difficult call… they can get close but not over the line unless they get extremely lucky
Yes I agree Afghanistan would have lost but look how they played against Pakistan and how they played against India. It was a disgrace. And they should be ashamed to call themselves Afghans

Yes I agree Afghanistan would have lost but look how they played against Pakistan and how they played against India. It was a disgrace. And they should be ashamed to call themselves Afghans
Interesting fact: India needed 63 runs to qualify and Afghanistan gave them exactly 66 runs ...... lolz.. what else call it a fixed match .... I don't understand why few of our friends failed to see such a massive sports fraud...

NZ just beat Namibia with 52 runs, They're 2nd in the group now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom