What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Why shame it's a victory..... and see we beat them with a huge margin.... now who's next???

Next? Par peechay tu dekho
1636024804127.png

feeling sorry for our afghan brothers you played your best ! we are with you

Nobody should expect Afghanistan win probability more than 30% against India but speaking of game & putting a fight; I don't think India should count it like a victory after playing a quality match. Afghanistan cricket team's behaviour, conduct, efforts, interest and everything speaks volume as to what really happened. A well calculated game with all the numbers in their head as who will bat first, who will set that much target and how to lose it within so & so remaining score on the board. C'mon man. I am surprised that someone is calling a fighting victory or a victory with all merits.

It was like 2 cricket boards along with their 22 players are trying to fix issues & avoid fan anger with Indian cricket team. Only sponsoring money & IPL played the game well.

Last edited:
Minnows like Afghanistan thought they can beat top-tier teams. They will always remain Minnows and shouldn't be allowed to play against the top teams like Pakistan.

India to Namibia..... YOU ARE THE NEXT....

Next? Par peechay tu dekho
View attachment 790109

Nobody should expect Afghanistan win probability more than 30% against India but speaking of game & putting a fight; I don't think India should count it like a victory after playing a quality match. Afghanistan cricket team's behaviour, conduct, efforts, interest and everything speaks volume as to what really happened. A well calculated game with all the numbers in their head as who will bat first, who will set that much target and how to lose it within so & so remaining score on the board. C'mon man. I am surprised that someone is calling a fighting victory or a victory with all merits.

It was like 2 cricket boards along with their 22 players are trying to fix issues & avoid fan anger with Indian cricket team. Only sponsoring money & IPL played the game well.

Though its not a match fixing as some members claiming here and Afghanistan cannot be expected to be on the par with India right now, but I feel Afghanistan lost opportunity yesterday by choosing to ball first..... I m not saying they would have won but who knows.... it would have been more interesting to watch the outcome then....

it would have been more interesting to watch the outcome then....

Given their performance track, exactly was expectations. Like at-least a good fight. Unfortunately, things went south due to Afghanistan behavior as well. Point to ponder, listen to the guy...

Furthermore, all eyes set on Afghanistan against New Zealand. It appears like after last match, Afghanistan team is in a fix if put a show or not.

Given their performance track, exactly was expectations. Like at-least a good fight. Unfortunately, things went south due to Afghanistan behavior as well. Point to ponder, listen to the guy...

Furthermore, all eyes set on Afghanistan against New Zealand. It appears like after last match, Afghanistan team is in a fix if put a show or not.

This is an explosive video.. In the end, how the Indian guy accepted was unbelievable. Nice find.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom