What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

I watched 10 times this video, i think afghani said, not kohli, nothing wrong in the video.

i think people are sharing it without listening audio, or may be my ears not working,
Looooool ok afghani will say to himself you will bowl first.

Kamal hai ...why did God give us such pathetic enemies. Don't know if we should fight them or laugh at them

1635976225601.png

Being retired, I have been watching most of the matches including Afghanistan vs India. I have read most of the comments and am deepl6y disappointed with some of posts by my compatriots. Must we as bad and unreasonable as the Hindutva goons? Where is our sportsman spirit?

India had won all two of their previous 20/20 encounters with Afghanistan. Ask any one who has played cricket or knows a little bit about cricket and he would agree that on the criterion of skill, experience and calibre of the individual players: Indian cricket team is far ahead of the Afghanistan team. Why do we say that this was a fixed match? It is a slur on the integrity of the Afghan nation. India outplayed Afghanistan and beat them fair and square; as members of a religion which is based on justice and fairness, let us accept the result without any insinuations.

Like all of Pakistanis I would also not shed a tear if India fails to qualify for the 'Semis' and indeed pinning hope on Afghanistan beating New Zealand is like hoping against 'Hope'. But on the other hand, wouldn't it be an icing on the cake if Pakistan beats India twice?

Let me tell you how this match was FIXED

1. Afghanistan team has ZERO fighting spirit in the whole match (Watch their previous matches)
2. Afghanistan team didn't care about dew or anything, they always bat first in all their previous matches. No one does experiments at such stage so how the hell do they hand over 1st batting to India?
3. If Afghanistan batted first and in the end defeated by India, India won't get the required Run Rate which they need. So simple, Afghanistan handed over batting with malafide intentions so that India can punch a big score in order to get high RR (clear malafide).
3. Have you seen the fielding performance? Why did their major player retire and others suddenly injured exactly before the match?
  • 1- Mujeeb dropped.
  • 2- Qais and noor not played.
  • 3- Nabi bowled only one over!
  • 4- Rashid Khan is bowling one over spells.
4. India needs +60 runs margin in order to get RR and interestingly they won the match with 66 runs - Co-indicine?

Look, It's hard to catch white-collar crime but you can conclude via connecting dots. The very first thing is "who is the beneficiary"? and does it make sense to you? the way you want things like batting first, then winning exactly as per required runs against the team who always go for bat first and never lose the match without fighting?

Note: 90% of the balls were "Short pitched" interesting? watch the full match and note this... the bowling side never does such things in T20 matches where the error margin is extremely narrow .. consistent short pitch balls to those who are EXPRT in short pitch pulling shots WOW!

Last edited:
Don't worry Kiwis will Thrash and hammer these minnow Afghans.

How shameful one can be ,you can clearly make out it was the Afghanistan captain who said we will ball first and use your commonsense who would want to bowl under the lights and tell the opponent team to ball first . If its was we will bat first then it would make some sense in your conspiracy theories , did Pakistan select to bat first under lights when they won the toss.
did you conveniently miss the part where kholi tells him "your ball first" right after the toss? of course you'll miss that. 😆

I think if we talk with sanity Afghanistan was always going to lose this game. No doubt they are much improved side and they will perform better against Scotland, Ireland and Kenya etc but expecting them to beat one of the top T20 side is a difficult call… they can get close but not over the line unless they get extremely lucky

Let me tell you how this match was FIXED

1. Afghanistan team has ZERO fighting spirit in the whole match (Watch their previous matches)
2. Afghanistan team didn't care about dew or anything, they always bat first in all their previous matches. No one does experiments at such stage so how the hell do they hand over 1st batting to India?
3. If Afghanistan batted first and in the end defeated by India, India won't get the required Run Rate which they need. So simple, Afghanistan handed over batting with malafide intentions so that India can punch a big score in order to get high RR (clear malafide).
3. Have you seen the fielding performance? Why did their major player retire and others suddenly injured exactly before the match?
  • 1- Mujeeb dropped.
  • 2- Qais and noor not played.
  • 3- Nabi bowled only one over!
  • 4- Rashid Khan is bowling one over spells.
4. India needs +60 runs margin in order to get RR and interestingly they won the match with 66 runs - Co-indicine?

Look, It's hard to catch white-collar crime but you can conclude via connecting dots. The very first thing is "who is the beneficiary"? and does it make sense to you? the way you want things like batting first, then winning exactly as per required runs against the team who always go for bat first and never lose the match without fighting?

Note: 90% of the balls were "Short pitched" interesting? watch the full match and note this... the bowling side never does such things in T20 matches where the error margin is extremely narrow .. consistent short pitch balls to those who are EXPRT in short pitch pulling shots WOW!

Hon Sir,

If you really believe that Afghan team is a better team than Indian cricket team then you are ignoring all the previous record and achievements of the Indian until now. If for some freak accident, New Zealand team also loses to Afghanistan then you would think that matched is fixed too! In order to win a team has to perform well on the day and Indians outplayed Afghanistan today just like Pakistan outplayed India.

It is the same attitude whereby Hindutva goons believe that Shami deliberately bowled so that Pakistanis could make quick runs.. Regret my inability to argue with people who believe in conspiracy theories. I admit my defeat.

Last edited:
I think if we talk with sanity Afghanistan was always going to lose this game. No doubt they are much improved side and they will perform better against Scotland, Ireland and Kenya etc but expecting them to beat one of the top T20 side is a difficult call… they can get close but not over the line unless they get extremely lucky
you are missing the point. the point is not that they lost, the point is the way they played; they normally ball very effectively, but they couldn't...pitch is a lousy excuse. they bat normally very aggressively but they didn't. they were, what seemed like (and there is a video of it) purposefully catching the ball and then dropping it or tossing it towards the boundry. and the icing on the cake is that video right after the toss where kholi tells Nabi that your ball first even though kholi lost the toss...all the circumstantial evidence including the body language points towards match fixing. which, frankly, is not a surprise. politics, war or sports, india always wins by match fixing, never on their own.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom