What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

The question is, how is BCCI going to convince the Kiwis to lose against Afghans by at least a margin of 15 to 20 runs?

You are asking the wrong question.

Real question is, what can YOU do to highlight this issue in international arena and convince the world to punish the cheaters?

I didn't watch the match but just got 2 videos, one during toss, Kohli asks Nabi to choose to ball 1st and he did the same, though Team Afghan chose to bat 1st in its first 2 matches, and while Nabi was talking to interviewer about the toss, after being asked by Kohli to choose fielding, he was smiling mysteriously.

And in a second video, a player misfielded and conceded 4, but it seems like he himself pushed the ball towards the boundary line.

Further, I learnt India needed 62 runs to have a positive NRR and they won by 66 runs.
ICC should look itno this, and till investigation is completed, ban India and Afghanistan from world cricket.

Last edited:
1635971138682.png

LOL damned. Did Kohli just tell the Afghan captain to bowl first on live TV?

I watched 10 times this video, i think afghani said, not kohli, nothing wrong in the video.

i think people are sharing it without listening audio, or may be my ears not working,

You are asking the wrong question.

Real question is, what can YOU do to highlight this issue in international arena and convince the world to punish the cheaters?

That won't be easy. Indian deep pockets and interests of the other big 2 run deep.
I watched 10 times this video, i think afghani said, not kohli, nothing wrong in the video.

i think people are sharing it without listening audio, or may be my ears not working,

I think.... Hmmm. That is no assurance.

What experts think about Toss ? well no fixing at Toss, Pakistanis need to be more careful and deeply understand, clearly Nabi said to Virat Kholi as captain tells another captain: @20:00 onwards

Rest of Afg vs India match today 3rd Nov, as many thinks fishy behavior was seen like 2019 world cup fixed match between India and England:

More investigation and good thinking required not just from Pakistanis but all over the world whether matched was clearly Fixed, Fraudulent activity or not:

shameful sell out from the afghan team, I won't even label it as "performance", they weren't "playing", they were "acting".

How shameful one can be ,you can clearly make out it was the Afghanistan captain who said we will ball first and use your commonsense who would want to bowl under the lights and tell the opponent team to ball first . If its was we will bat first then it would make some sense in your conspiracy theories , did Pakistan select to bat first under lights when they won the toss.

Another view many Pakistanis supported Afghani Team to win against India:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom