What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

What would he rather say? That i am retiring because we have fixed the match with India. Pretty obvious. If heart got so broken he wouldn't have played match against Namibia. But he specified that he will retire before the match against India.
He knew...

Maybe he refused to take the money???

OK I watched that toss video multiple times. It was probably Nabi who said about the bat first to Kohli.

Even with that India has ZERO chance... even the lesser margin gives Afghanistan rollover India bhai look @ the RR of Afghanistan
But consider this: India was -1.6 today.. They came in the positive NRR figure just with one win of 66 runs..

Afghans are 1.6 positive, if they win by a close margin, their run rate will not change considerably.

Afghans are minnows what else can you expect from paid Minnows? INSHALLAH NZ will crush them.

This was expected .. this Afghan team is loyal to Indians. All they have had is Indian support in all aspects in their careers.

At least Muslims and little children may be spared from abuse tonight

careful what you wish, these are guys with 10s of thousands of test match runs and hundreds of wickets between them. ;)

And a 10 wicket defeat in this world cup. Pakistan just outclasses India in T20 you can brag about 10s of thousands of test match runs but they won't help you in T20 WC.

India relies on New Zealand losing one match and having a better run rate than NZ and Afghanistan.
Only way for NZ to lose is if Indian fixes it and there is a possibility as NZ left Pakistan on indias orders as did England

Did they score those 10s of thousands of test match runs against Shaheen? They were a walking wicket.

And did they pick hundreds of wickets against Babar in tests? You get the point. Point is India is not used to how we play cricket and that would be their downfall in final too.
I've been lamenting in the cricket threads here for a while about the lack of real cricket, last test was 15 years or something ago : (

I'd love to see Shubman Gill and some of the up and coming Indian guys vs Shaheen etc on a cold and slightly foggy northern subcontinent morning, 3 slips, 2 in gully, fwd short leg.. a bit of verbal back and forth, ball swinging/seaming.. and day 4 and 5 dust bowl, 7 close in guys in your face, full pressure situation.. someone bating for their life

I wouldn't give Pakistan half a chance in a proper test against a full strength India red ball team

our B team won the Gabba ffs, then won at Lords and trent bridge... Indian cricket is generally still on a high but they've been found wanting here.

Gill and Shaw will probably be the mainstay of Indian batting these next maybe 10 - 12 or more years.. here's a very cool interview with Gill, this guy is the next Dravid.. wait for it

And a 10 wicket defeat in this world cup. Pakistan just outclasses India in T20 you can brag about 10s of thousands of test match runs but they won't help you in T20 WC.
but those are the ones that actually matter

go ask Babar, he'll tell you the same :D

but yeah, I get your point.. match against you guys was like that Brazil - Germany one from 14?, was it ? .. wtf happened ? no fight, no chances.. got steamrolled : /

India and money has destroyed this game. A gentleman's sport is relegated to this. What a shame.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom