What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

In a nation where 400 million sleep hungry - I’m glad you got food on the table little Indian. Enjoy your evening tonight. Congrats on the victory today - kohlis daughter will sleep tonight knowing your brethren would be abusing her on line. Inter galactic global warriors
Hey man, please stop personal attacks.. Enjoy the match.

he is a good test bowler not very good at LOI
poor decision from selectors
yup, Shami, Ashwin.. I'd argue even Kohli should make way for pure 20 format guys, power hitters and yorkers and mix-it-up clever bowlers. Guys like Pujara and Rahane should not even get a look in by the big money 20 league teams.

England took the jump on everyone in the cricket world when they started playing the 50 game so aggressively, look at them now, world champions ! I hope India does the same, so much talent.. 20 should be treated as a completely different sport even..
Ye we saw how good they were against Pakistan and New Zealand
20 cricket is different but yeah, they failed quite badly here despite all the hype..

All this match is missing is a proper song with dancing item girls.
Everything else is perfect "Yashraj films".

yup, Shami, Ashwin.. I'd argue even Kohli should make way for pure 20 format guys, power hitters and yorkers and mix-it-up clever bowlers. Guys like Pujara and Rahane should not even get a look in by the big money 20 league teams.

England took the jump on everyone in the cricket world when they started playing the 50 game so aggressively, look at them now, world champions ! I hope India does the same, so much talent.. 20 should be treated as a completely different sport even..

20 cricket is different but yeah, they failed quite badly here despite all the hype..
nope he is the perfect guy for UAE - you needed anchors
they just didn't click

Hats off to Asghar Afghan he knew about this match and so he retired gracefully before this match. It came as a shock for everyone but now we know the reason, he didn't want to get his hands and soul dirty.

1635959233571.png

It will be a great shame if team like Afghanistan reaches into semis. Since at the end of the day , a minnow is a minnow. NZ will be a worthy team. But it will be an interesting end for the second spot.

Hats off to Asghar Afghan he knew about this match and so he retired gracefully before this match. It came as a shock for everyone but now we know the reason, he didn't want to get his hands and soul dirty.

He claimed that his soul broke due to 4 sixes by Asif Ali.

He claimed that his soul broke due to 4 sixes by Asif Ali.
What would he rather say? That i am retiring because we have fixed the match with India. Pretty obvious. If heart got so broken he wouldn't have played match against Namibia. But he specified that he will retire before the match against India.

Now India only has to smash Scotland and Namibia and wait for the Afghans to beat NZ on a turning track. Then we will be in the Semi Finals Baby 8-)

I see a few Padosis are already feeling nervous and some have even turned into conspiracy theorists after a strong comeback from Team India.
Lmao at strong come back and that too against team like Afghanistan whose one main bowler mujeeb was not playing for unknown reasons. When it mattered, Indian team failed.

Back
Top Bottom