What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Whatever happens I don’t think anyone should really care, it all depends on New Zealand, if New Zealand win all their remaining matches all of indias wins won’t even matter, lets see how New Zealand and Afghanistan play out before judging anything, maybe Afghanistan have just gone shit, doubt it though

over...................................................5th

over ...................................................4th

Afghanistan blowing is like throwing the match. Something is way off from how Afghanistan has played in the previous games.

Bowling of Afg team was terrible. Nabi bowled only one over while Mujib was not even in playing 11 and then openers just throw their wickets away . It seem Afg team intentionally playing bad to help their brothers to reach in semi

Last edited:
(6.5/20 overs, ......target 211).................................................48/3

Afghanistan need 163 runs in 79 balls.

Current RR: 7.02

• Required RR: 12.37
• Last 5 ov (RR): 36/3 (7.19)

Win Probability:
AFG 3.70%
• INDIA 96.30%

Termites are Pakistani fans who can't handle bad phases of their own teams and only come out when the going is good. I am here to support the Afghans against the sad conspiracy theories you guys spew.
Abay chutia insaan change name to mig 21 and come for tea.

Termites are Pakistani fans who can't handle bad phases of their own teams and only come out when the going is good. I am here to support the Afghans against the sad conspiracy theories you guys spew.
Perhaps the fact that you and your tribe have been amazingly absent in the last week - then your players hit a couple of 6s - and your tribe starts commenting on a Pakistani site is the reason he phrases you as termites. Pakistani are commenting on a Pakistani site - if you don’t like - go forth and multiply.
You grown an inch because your little Indian players doing good?
At least Kohlis daughter won’t be threatened with rape. At least Shami won’t be abused. At least Muslims will sleep tonight —— all because you won at cricket. Incredible Indians

Afghanistan blowing is like throwing the match. Something is way off from how Afghanistan has played in the previous games.
no, they came up against some of the best in the business..

it's not exactly entirely surprising that a team like Afghanistan is getting the stick from India in a game of 20 cricket, is it ?

Perhaps the fact that you and your tribe have been amazingly absent in the last week - then your players hit a couple of 6s - and your tribe starts commenting on a Pakistani site is the reason he phrases you as termites. Pakistani are commenting on a Pakistani site - if you don’t like - go forth and multiply.
You grown an inch because your little Indian players doing good?
At least Kohlis daughter won’t be threatened with rape. At least Shami won’t be abused. At least Muslims will sleep tonight —— all because you won at cricket. Incredible Indians
Stop the obsession over India first. Stop discussing India on this message board, promise you no Indian will ever come here. Deal?

Interesting to see the mindset of Pakistani cricket fans and their penchance for conspiracy theories. In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating. I stay fascinated with this mind set. I think it was the first or second over of Ind-NZ match when a catch was dropped and some Pakistanis were quick to deduce it could be fixed.

The thing is inexperienced teams like Afghanistan can't handle pressure. However, their run rte is still superb. India's score is not enough and the big assumption that NZ will de defeated by Afg. Pakistanis should watch cricket for watch it is and keep conspiracies outside of cricket.

For all the Cricket is dead in Pak, Nobody watches Cricket, We concentrate on other games, 12+ pages on an Ind-Afg match has brought out what timid supporters Pakistanis are of their own team. Support your team guys through good or bad.
A whole IPL team was disbanded for match fixing. If Pakistani want to suggest your team has fixed this game on a Pakistan site - so be it. I actually think you even commenting today when you been absent in the last 2 Indian games - speaks volumes for your character - now shush indian

Back
Top Bottom