What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

We all know how arrogant and illiterate you guys are so not surprising for us.... a sane mind who has 1% of understanding about crickets knw whats going on in the ground....
Illiterates are those who think they know and throw random percentages around. Lol!

Is there anyone in this world cup that Pakistan do not hate?
India
Afghanistan
New Zealand
England

these guys are just perennial haters, happens to people that have failed everywhere, start hating and blaming everyone.
rest of the teams

and no one hates any team its a silly sports beef

Given India's current approach, I will not be surprised if they lose. Neither am I hoping India will qualify. If they do, they are lucky nothing else. However, I remain an eternal fan of team India even in defeat.
You being a Indian cricket fan is good, as you need to support your team in good and bad times.
But what's happening right now in the stadium is a disgrace to cricket.

I was thinking the same. A couple of weeks ago you could read how every pakidtani was saying cricket is dead and how pakistanis dont care about cricket and how everything is fixed by india anyway.

Then Pakistan won. Suddenly everyone is interested in cricket again. But still india is fixing everything. Makes sense!
its still a dumb sports but they start handing out negative ratings and other stuff
so you cant say much now

In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating
Weren't two IPL teams banned for match fixing? Also I'd be very surprised if you haven't heard about Azruddin and Sreesanth. Maybe put cow nationalism aside for a moment and think rationally or is it too much for your indian self?

On topic:
Really shame that after getting absolutely demolished by Pakistan and Kiwis India is now resorting to IPL style tactics to buy a graceful exit from tournament. But then again what can one expect from a nation devoid of moral and ethical values. Cheating comes natural to them. No wonder chanakya is considered philosopher there.

Termites are Pakistani fans who can't handle bad phases of their own teams and only come out when the going is good. I am here to support the Afghans against the sad conspiracy theories you guys spew.

You are actually describing Indians .. you lot were missing from the India v NZ thread yet you are here barking as usual after your batters put up winning runs. Had you put up 120+, you wouldnt be here.

You being a Indian cricket fan is good, as you need to support your team in good and bad times.
But what's happening right now in the stadium is a disgrace to cricket.
Conjecture is not fact. It's a game man..enjoy it or stop watching. everything that doesn't go the way you want it to cannot be a conspiracy. Anyway..I'm done. Carry on! I tried!

Zazai was just playing at one side of the pitch that is the leg side. Looks like it was all decided where to play all the time and where to bowl.

Afghan team before the match to bookies/BCCI
Needless to say
their wish was granted
@Brar you know for a fact this is true
ICT wasn't good enough to score 200+ on a Dubai wicket against WC Afghani spinners
with only 2 wickets
this is odd

Afghanistan cricket board logo.

Polish_20211103_161745759.png

Back
Top Bottom