What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

F674822A-4573-4C91-B411-0961C8B69BB3.jpeg

Good that Afghans are out. NZ will give a tough fight to Eng in semis. NZ should beat Afghan as well. But wait you will see mujeeb getting fit.

Yes mujeeb will magically become fit for that game but doesn't matter. These most shameful and disgraceful gangus will go home any way

Hitting at ease..........
1b

............................................19th
1w
.........................................18th

210.............................. Dollar flying

This big paid win will calm the Indian public a lot .. but India won't qualify for semis unless NZ can be bought too!

Already seen some articles that India, the official 'host', if out before the Semi final then tons of loss of revenue for the tournament! I don't believe in conspiracy theories but the way Afghanistan is playing today has no fire in them: Why not make some $$$$$$ because Afghanistan has a very narrow chance to make to the Semi Finals anyway??
But NZ could not be bought! That much I am certain of. Afghanistan is going to put in a lot more fight against NZ though.

Already seen some articles that India, the official 'host', if out before the Semi final then tons of loss of revenue for the tournament! I don't believe in conspiracy theories but the way Afghanistan is playing today has no fire in them: Why not make some $$$$$$ because Afghanistan has a very narrow chance to make to the Semi Finals anyway??
But NZ could not be bought! That much I am certain of. Afghanistan is going to put in a lot more fight against NZ though.
were our boys sakht laundas in front of fixers or making us win was part of the plan?

Afghanis are such pathetic actors though. Made it so obvious

Playing NZ, they will get more Dollar for win..... :mad:

I told you........................

1635954961170.png

I reckon Afghanistan will set a maximum limit of 75 runs and no more.

Very possible ... highest run, batsmen back in 'form', and bowlers back in 'form' as well by bowling Afghanistan out.

Result = Indians think they are cricket gods again. Public happy with 1 win out of 3 and all's good again.

Not the first time that Namak Harams have sold themselves. But even if aghwans let Indian run train on them and their wives the Indians will still not qualify for semis.

Phew, that was some hitting towards the end. Sixty five runs off the last four overs. Sixty five! (If my math is right, which it wasn't to start with) India have gone out and done exactly what they would have set out to do once they knew they'd be batting first. They brought all their experience and skill to the party today, and everything fell into place, as an opening partnership of 140 followed by a third-wicket stand of 63 off 21 would suggest.

Big stat from Sampath: "This is the first time Virat Kohli did not bat in his T20 career when his team has batted first." Given when the first wicket fell, it was absolutely the correct decision from him to push Pant and Pandya up the order.

Back
Top Bottom