What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

I really did feel bad when I saw Nabi crying at the anthem in one of the previous games and for the fact like Aussies calling for a boycott of the Afghan team cause of the taliban takeover, all that sympathy just went right out the window. This team deserves to be boycotted and banned now. Anyone who actually saw the game on how the fielders were flubbing the ball NUMEROUS times, along with the decision to bowl first when they have ALWAYS chosen batting first since the warm-up games, giving Naveen the death overs when he was going 20 runs an over instead of Janat who bowled 1 over for 7 runs and took 1 wicket, anyone who saw all of this knows deep down what really went on. Beyond pathetic.

I see Pakistanis doing what they do best, conjuring up wild *** theories and convincing themselves everyone is conspiring against the great nation. :lol:
Great nation? get of your high horses nothing revolves around that shit country

:cheesy:

screenshots.PNG

Shami opens :omghaha:

2 wickets for him I'd say .. Afghans are ready to go out to him.

Great nation? get of your high horses nothing revolves around that shit country

well I wouldnt call pakistan as a country shit, but there are characters like these that make it look like a looney tunes haven.
Its ignorance at worst, comedy at best haha…

Interesting to see the mindset of Pakistani cricket fans and their penchance for conspiracy theories. In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating. I stay fascinated with this mind set. I think it was the first or second over of Ind-NZ match when a catch was dropped and some Pakistanis were quick to deduce it could be fixed.

The thing is inexperienced teams like Afghanistan can't handle pressure. However, their run rte is still superb. India's score is not enough and the big assumption that NZ will de defeated by Afg. Pakistanis should watch cricket for watch it is and keep conspiracies outside of cricket.

For all the Cricket is dead in Pak, Nobody watches Cricket, We concentrate on other games, 12+ pages on an Ind-Afg match has brought out what timid supporters Pakistanis are of their own team. Support your team guys through good or bad.

Afghans accidently hit a 4
I see Pakistanis doing what they do best, conjuring up wild *** theories and convincing themselves everyone is conspiring against the great nation. :lol:
And you are here with your pants down again...if this is not a fix then you are a Pandoo.... sorry yiu are that anyways

Interesting to see the mindset of Pakistani cricket fans and their penchance for conspiracy theories. In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating. I stay fascinated with this mind set. I think it was the first or second over of Ind-NZ match when a catch was dropped and some Pakistanis were quick to deduce it could be fixed.

The thing is inexperienced teams like Afghanistan can't handle pressure. However, their run rte is still superb. India's score is not enough and the big assumption that NZ will de defeated by Afg. Pakistanis should watch cricket for watch it is and keep conspiracies outside of cricket.

For all the Cricket is dead in Pak, Nobody watches Cricket, We concentrate on other games, 12+ pages on an Ind-Afg match has brought out what timid supporters Pakistanis are of their own team. Support your team guys through good or bad.
When India will score less than this against Namibia and Scotland then I will tag you.
Can't you see what's happening here?

When India will score less than this against Namibia and Scotland then I will tag you.
Can't you see what's happening here?
Given India's current approach, I will not be surprised if they lose. Neither am I hoping India will qualify. If they do, they are lucky nothing else. However, I remain an eternal fan of team India even in defeat.

Is there anyone in this world cup that Pakistan do not hate?
India
Afghanistan
New Zealand
England

these guys are just perennial haters, happens to people that have failed everywhere, start hating and blaming everyone.
All hijacked by Indians and punished by Pakistan

We all know how arrogant and illiterate you guys are so not surprising for us.... a sane mind who has 1% of understanding about crickets knw whats going on in the ground....

I was thinking the same. A couple of weeks ago you could read how every pakidtani was saying cricket is dead and how pakistanis dont care about cricket and how everything is fixed by india anyway.

Then Pakistan won. Suddenly everyone is interested in cricket again. But still india is fixing everything. Makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom