What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

You are actually describing Indians .. you lot were missing from the India v NZ thread yet you are here barking as usual.
Missing from a thread during pathetic performance of the team I support is normal. What isn't is saying Cricket is dead in Pak and coming back and commentating every other match. As I said, your team is playing fantastic and it's sad to see your support only now.

Missing from a thread during pathetic performance of the team I support is normal. What isn't is saying Cricket is dead in Pak and coming back and commentating every other match. As I said, your team is playing fantastic and it's sad to see your support only now.

Look at the top of the table with a Q against Pakistan ..... and BURN!

I was thinking the same. A couple of weeks ago you could read how every pakidtani was saying cricket is dead and how pakistanis dont care about cricket and how everything is fixed by india anyway.

Then Pakistan won. Suddenly everyone is interested in cricket again. But still india is fixing everything. Makes sense!
Cricket is still shit, nobody said it’s better now just because Pakistan won.
cant the same be said for you lot? Missing from thread during pathetic performance, if your team played like that match you wouldn’t be commenting, same thing Pakistan fans were doing, whenever pakistan wins of course they’d be more support, same shit happened with India right now, only difference is not everyone was sending rape threads to little kids.

India
210/2

Afghanistan
(3.5/20 overs, target 211).......................15/2

Afghanistan need 196 runs in 97 balls.

Current RR: 3.91
• Required RR: 12.12

Win Probability:
AFG 2.29% • INDIA 97.71%

India
210/2

Afghanistan
(3.5/20 overs, target 211).......................15/2

Afghanistan need 196 runs in 97 balls.

Current RR: 3.91
• Required RR: 12.12

Win Probability:
AFG 2.29% • INDIA 97.71%

Worse now for Afg. 0.6% Win Chance.

I see Pakistanis doing what they do best, conjuring up wild *** theories and convincing themselves everyone is conspiring against the great nation. :lol:

@Brar you know for a fact this is true
ICT wasn't good enough to score 200+ on a Dubai wicket against WC Afghani spinners
with only 2 wickets
this is odd

Didnt get you. What do i know for a fact? That the game has to be fixed because india scored big against Afghanistan after loosing big in their first two?

Looks like they did get handful of boundaries !!!

47 Runs from 6 Overs , Run chase is on

If they get to 100 runs at 10-11 overs anything is possible

Back
Top Bottom