What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Polish_20211103_164330957.jpg

Story by BCCI
Actors
The entire Afghanistan and I Indian team.

A whole IPL team was disbanded for match fixing. If Pakistani want to suggest your team has fixed this game on a Pakistan site - so be it. I actually think you even commenting today when you been absent in the last 2 Indian games - speaks volumes for your character - now shush indian
YOu need to learn to read. I said I am here supporting the Afghans from your conspiracy theories. I support Indian team regardless of how the match goes.

no, they came up against some of the best in the business..

it's not exactly entirely surprising that a team like Afghanistan is getting the stick from India in a game of 20 cricket, is it ?
Ye we saw how good they were against Pakistan and New Zealand

Stop the obsession over India first. Stop discussing India on this message board, promise you no Indian will ever come here. Deal?
nah bro I swear to god it wont happen
Yall do "detailed" analysis of internal Pak affairs, its politics in all of yall forums, no one shows up
there was a TRT post about Pakistan flooded with Indian
BBC Urdu- Indians
random 30k channel about Pakistan- Indians

(9.3/20 overs,....... target 211)..................59/4

Afghanistan need 152 runs in 63 balls.
Current RR: 6.21

• Required RR: 14.47
• Last 5 ov (RR): 37/2 (7.40)

Win Probability:
AFG 0.62%
• INDIA 99.38%

Afghan have played poorly today - I wonder why Afghan retired half way through a tournament?

Interesting to see the mindset of Pakistani cricket fans and their penchance for conspiracy theories. In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating. I stay fascinated with this mind set. I think it was the first or second over of Ind-NZ match when a catch was dropped and some Pakistanis were quick to deduce it could be fixed.

The thing is inexperienced teams like Afghanistan can't handle pressure. However, their run rte is still superb. India's score is not enough and the big assumption that NZ will de defeated by Afg. Pakistanis should watch cricket for watch it is and keep conspiracies outside of cricket.

For all the Cricket is dead in Pak, Nobody watches Cricket, We concentrate on other games, 12+ pages on an Ind-Afg match has brought out what timid supporters Pakistanis are of their own team. Support your team guys through good or bad.

Interesting to see the mindset of Pakistani cricket fans and their penchance for conspiracy theories. In a way its understandable given the long dirty history of Pakistani cricketers shaming their country with match fixing and cheating. I stay fascinated with this mind set. I think it was the first or second over of Ind-NZ match when a catch was dropped and some Pakistanis were quick to deduce it could be fixed.

The thing is inexperienced teams like Afghanistan can't handle pressure. However, their run rte is still superb. India's score is not enough and the big assumption that NZ will de defeated by Afg. Pakistanis should watch cricket for watch it is and keep conspiracies outside of cricket.

For all the Cricket is dead in Pak, Nobody watches Cricket, We concentrate on other games, 12+ pages on an Ind-Afg match has brought out what timid supporters Pakistanis are of their own team. Support your team guys through good or bad.

So indians never lie and always tell the truth....... :disagree::

actually I was undecided that it will be 100+ or 150 runs victory
India will win the next 3 games - it won’t make any difference - New Zealand have to play Afghan - that match will decide who goes through

Of course you do. We saw how you showed phall shuppart to India when Pakistan shafted you by 10 wickets. Were you absent without leave?
lol! Anus, shaft you make no excuses in describing your preferences. I think I saw it with my Indian friends and the party continued till late evening over our sad cricketing efforts and a very talented Pakistani team but the food and beer was great so..all in all was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom