What's new

India vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Now India only has to smash Scotland and Namibia and wait for the Afghans to beat NZ on a turning track. Then we will be in the Semi Finals Baby 8-)

I see a few Padosis are already feeling nervous and some have even turned into conspiracy theorists after a strong comeback from Team India.

Yes, Scotland and Namibia will Lost against India,
But Impossible for Afghanistan to beat NZ,

You can look NZ performance against India.

So Afghanistan needs a boundary on every ball from now onwards

Now India only has to smash Scotland and Namibia and wait for the Afghans to beat NZ on a turning track. Then we will be in the Semi Finals Baby 8-)

I see a few Padosis are already feeling nervous and some have even turned into conspiracy theorists after a strong comeback from Team India.

oh look .. another termite has landed.

We are not nervous - we THRASHED India and you termites were dished the worst ever defeat in your WC history.

My first post.....................was...

1635959742528.png

nope he is the perfect guy for UAE - you needed anchors
they just didn't click
He is, he's been one of the handful of this generation's superstar batsmen for a while..along with Smith, Williamson, Babar, Kohli, Root et al. He's done with T-20 captaincy after this anyway, he should gracefully relinquish/exit his captaincy role in all white ball cricket, and retire from it after the '23 50 world cup

Enough "chakka, chawka" cricket.. Virat vs Jofra Archer at Lords, even 8 years from now.. usme hai maza : )

Stop the obsession over India first. ...
Look who's talking.

Why are you even on a Pakistani forum?

You went through the process of registering your account here and started looking for information related to Pakistan. Why?

I'm not registered on any Indian forum and would never want to, thank you very much.

Half volleys, slow balls, completely out of block and wickets. This was a batting practice not a match. Anyone who has played this game and seen Afghanistan play earlier can see something is way off!!!! They threw the match! And look at the commentators. Not a peep on how bad the bowling is. All about how great India has played.

Big boys have already shafted this Indian team. Now if some Indians are in ecstasy over wining against minnow like Afghanistan than good for them.

India will win the next 3 games - it won’t make any difference - New Zealand have to play Afghan - that match will decide who goes through
And Afghans will play like their lives depended on the game

Big boys have already shafted this Indian team. Now if some Indians are in ecstasy over wining against minnow like Afghanistan than good for them.
Not just shafted, thrashed and humiliated too. Made india bend over for us, like Afghanis are bending over for them right now.

So Afghanistan needs a boundary on every ball from now onwards

Or if India grows some conscious and admits they paid to fix the match, and forfeits gracefully, though I don't see this happening knowing how shameless Indians are.. we're more likely see the Afghans hitting every ball to the boundary than the former.

(16/20 ov, target 211)98/5

Afghanistan need 113 runs in 24 balls.

Current RR: 6.12

• Required RR: 28.25
• Last 5 ov (RR): 32/1 (6.40)

Win Probability:

AFG 0.01%
.....• INDIA 99.99%

Back
Top Bottom