What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

It is just tit of tat, when they are sending military engineers in the disputed territories, what's wrong in India doing oil exploration.
If China want us to respect there sentiments with regards to South Sea, Then they must first learn to respect our sentiments with regards to ***.

well surely India's entry into south china sea for oil exploration is not only important for oil exploration point of view but also for geopolitical point of view .Defintely india should take maximum advantage out of it :enjoy:

Cheap talk is good, eh?

With China's presence in that area, this deal won't be passed. :coffee:

It is just tit of tat, when they are sending military engineers in the disputed territories, what's wrong in India doing oil exploration.
If China want us to respect there sentiments with regards to South Sea, Then they must first learn to respect our sentiments with regards to ***.

Well, everyone talks with its own fist. :coffee:

If you are stronger than us, then you would bully us as well.

If you believe that arming Pakistan is simply bullying you, then we will be happy to keep doing it.

BTW, do you think that China is crossing your red line by arming Pakistan? BTW, i don't think arming Pakistan is crossing your red line. :wave:

Even i think our govt has still not given enough push to Pakistan. :coffee:

Pakistan is your best friend right.... its your duty to arm them .. not provide education or make investments or help them sustain longterm growth in their economy,, but you will be the first ones to arm them with bombs and missiles... please spare me your rationale of arming them to stand up against US, we all know you are using pakistan as a proxy against India...

But we dont care .. bring it on!!! and what is this redline nonsense that you are talking about ... our government is sleeping when ISI is creating killing fields in our hotels and hospital with their trained terror mechanisms, you think they will be concerned with china arming pakistan... the question is at the end of it all, are you doing the right thing? arming a country which has barely had its own people's rule.. which actively supports insurgencies across India and Afghanistan...and aren't you ashamed of your moral bankruptcy when you complain about India helping Vietnam explore gas??? I dont whats more tragic your lack of logic or your moral ideologies!!
Tragic!!!

Is this the kind of super power you want to be?

Pakistan is your best friend right.... its your duty to arm them .. not provide education or make investments or help them sustain longterm growth in their economy,, but you will be the first ones to arm them with bombs and missiles... please spare me your rationale of arming them to stand up against US, we all know you are using pakistan as a proxy against India...

But we dont care .. bring it on!!! and what is this redline nonsense that you are talking about ... our government is sleeping when ISI is creating killing fields in our hotels and hospital with their trained terror mechanisms, you think they will be concerned with china arming pakistan... the question is at the end of the are you doing the right thing? arming a country which has barely had its own people's rule.. which actively supports insurgencies across India and Afghanistan...and aren't you ashamed of your moral bankruptcy when you complain about India helping Vietnam explore gas??? I dont whats more tragic your lack of logic or your moral ideologies!!
Tragic!!!

Is this the kind of super power you want to be?

I think it is not enough, it should be doubled at least.

Pakistan, China ink $30 billion accords

BTW, most of the terror attacks in your country were perpetrated by the US government since they want to push you closer to their WOT game. :coffee:

I am happy to tell you the truth here.

I think it is not enough, it should be doubled at least.

Pakistan, China ink $30 billion accords

BTW, most of the your terror attacks in your country were perpetrated by the US government since they want to push you more towards their WOT game. :coffee:

I am happy to tell you the truth here.

OMG... dude ... why did I freakin waste my time having a discussion with you... dude.. you are right we are evil bhartis.. no vietnam oil, no arunachal pradesh ... what else do you want siachin , mumbai, bihar.. keep it all ...

You win .. bye bye

OMG... dude ... why did I freakin waste my time having a discussion with you... dude.. you are right we are evil bhartis.. no vietnam oil, no arunachal pradesh ... what else do you want siachin , mumbai, bihar.. keep it all ...

You win .. bye bye

Dude hear what Najam sethi in youtube had to say for the 30 billion dollar deal between china and pakistan

you will die laughing

he is a false flagger

Dude hear what Najam sethi in youtube had to say for the 30 billion dollar deal between china and pakistan

you will die laughing

he is a false flagger

Yes i did .. it was funny and sad at the same time .. tough luck for best friends

lol```indians always jumping up and down around some news````no wonder they are been called a group of delusional people`

South China Sea is always considered as our traditional part, of course you will get aggressive attention from China if you want to test the water```try to test constant water in Mexican Gulf see what reactions U.S is gonna give

lol``a circus dialogue displaced well by two d1mwits``well done``

Back
Top Bottom