What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

lol, only a non-industrialized nation like Vietnam needs to import every weapon.

I doubt you guys can even produce the indigenous bullets.

Tell me, how many bags of rice your farmers need to produce in order to exchange for some Su-27 & Su-30?
Every country have its strong point, dude.
A small country like Vietnam need not to have a whole weapon industry. We don't care whether our weapons is homegrown or importing. And you can see the fac that those weapons are so enough for us to deny you from accessing the South China Sea.

A farming state, you'll see its role in future when we completely develop our agricultural industry. With the world increasing population, with China's middle class increasing demand. BTW, how would you feed your 1.5 million people when a war break out, self-sufficient?

//Global Times is the one of most conservative and hard-line newspaper in China. So no strange at all if they have such an article like this.
I read many articles from Global Times many years ago urging Chinese gov to use force immediately against Vietnam to take back their demands. What happen after all, they're just merely threatening.

Even if a BM fails by 10mts to hit a sam or bunker, it is failed . And how much time it takes to launch those missiles. Exact tactical targets should be destroyed which cannot be done easily by squadrons of missiles . And do you have heat/radiation seeking BM?
They are necessary to destroy radars and they can be misguided easily.
Once you think in enemy pt of view. Cant US wipe out China in first attack like you can do for Vietnam.
The answer would be no for both .

Even if a BM fails by 10mts to hit a sam or bunker, it is failed . And how much time it takes to launch those missiles. Exact tactical targets should be destroyed which cannot be done easily by squadrons of missiles . And do you have heat/radiation seeking BM?
They are necessary to destroy radars and they can be misguided easily.
Once you think in enemy pt of view. Cant US wipe out China in first attack like you can do for Vietnam.
The answer would be no for both .

We have a huge underground bunker to hide all of our land based ICBMs. Also, we have a couple of SSBNs on patrol.

So even US manage to launch a first nuclear attack, and still about 90% of our nukes and ICBMs can survive and it has enough firepower to wipe out US in return.

The same cannot be said for India, because you don't possess the same nuclear power to threaten US.

If the Chinese are itching for a war, dont worry you'll get it....if not soon then definitely after the next Indian elections. All your 1962 talks will just vapourise into thin air & you wont know what hit you until its too late. Our victory will be due to your overconfidence & the fact that you are still basking over a win about half a century ago. Your arrogance probably does not allow you to size up your enemy & just take it for granted basing your views on the 1962 win.

Actually, India reminds me of the Qing Dynasty. The Late Qing purchased from Germany one of the greatest navies in the world; it was in fact better than the actual German navy of the time! On paper, it could crush Japan easily, but in reality, it was slapped silly.

India purchases from many countries one of the greatest air forces in the world; in fact, the Indian air force is more powerful than those of its suppliers like Germany and France. But if it goes against an indigenously developed air force, the only result will be turning into shark food.

Star√ation;2192775 said:
Every country have its strong point, dude.
A small country like Vietnam need not to have a whole weapon industry. We don't care whether our weapons is homegrown or importing. And you can see the fac that those weapons are so enough for us to deny you from accessing the South China Sea.

A farming state, you'll see its role in future when we completely develop our agricultural industry. With the world increasing population, with China's middle class increasing demand. BTW, how would you feed your 1.5 million people when a war break out, self-sufficient?

//Global Times is the one of most conservative and hard-line newspaper in China. So no strange at all if they have such an article like this.
I read many articles from Global Times many years ago urging Chinese gov to use force immediately against Vietnam to take back their demands. What happen after all, they're just merely threatening.

Due to global warming, I am doubting Vietnam's ability to keep having a productive agricultural sector. If Vietnam collapses though, we will welcome the refugees to become proud citizens of China and reunite with the Kinh ethnicity of the Chinese race.

^^ calm down. only fool will think china is weak.

India purchases from many countries one of the greatest air forces in the world; in fact, the Indian air force is more powerful than those of its suppliers like Germany and France. But if it goes against an indigenously developed air force, the only result will be turning into shark food.

IAF pilots practice for up to 350 hours per year.

are you trying to say Russian, western jets are inferior to Chinese jets?

or you think PLAFF has superior tactics so only it can win?

our defeat in 1962 actually made us stronger you guys were dumb enough to leave the territory you gained including Tawang which you will never get back now besides like i said the dragon can only win its fights by back stabbing its enemies besides refer to post #26 if u forgot son.

We launched a head on assault against your white American masters and won. If we launch a head on assault against India maybe there will be People's Republic of India today.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

^^ calm down. only fool will think china is weak.

IAF pilots practice for up to 350 hours per year.

are you trying to say Russian, western jets are inferior to Chinese jets?

or you think PLAFF has superior tactics so only it can win?

The Qing Dynasty also had very powerful battleships and dreadnoughts, and their sailors also practiced far more than the Japanese soldiers. On paper, that is.

With your logic, we won the right to question loser of 62's. :lol:

???? You attacked India in 62. Just as you attacked Vietnam in 79. Neither was justified, especially the geopolitical attempted invasion of Vietnam. Thus, when there is a dispute involving you and Vietnam or you and India, I will side against you by default.

We launched a head on assault against your white American masters and won. If we launch a head on assault against India maybe there will be People's Republic of India today.

years ago there was a nation which thought same.

the result was terrible for that nation.

you have right to be proud of china, but remember even most powerful army on earth can be defeated if its generals underestimate their enemy.

Hey ! Chinese clown, just keep it couple of notches down. No one has inferiority complex like Chinese do have. You still need to avenge Japanese brutality first. Go piss of some where else you racist lunatic.

What myth? It was obvious Mig wouldn't sell technology to China and China wouldn't be technology from others. Obviously stolen (I'd expect they just had to pay off a few Mig employees to get the plans).

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

No one has inferiority complex like Chinese do have. You still need to avenge Japanese brutality first. Go piss of some where else you racist lunatic.

Oh the irony...

Due to global warming, I am doubting Vietnam's ability to keep having a productive agricultural sector. If Vietnam collapses though, we will welcome the refugees to become proud citizens of China and reunite with the Kinh ethnicity of the Chinese race.
May god bless you with your humble dream
lmao.gif

Anyway, I thought Chinese always feared that the collapse of her neighboring state would de-stabilize China, like the case for the N.Korea. So, what's up?

The love you give for the Kinh Vietnamese is greater than for Korean?:P

Actually, India reminds me of the Qing Dynasty. The Late Qing purchased from Germany one of the greatest navies in the world; it was in fact better than the actual German navy of the time! On paper, it could crush Japan easily, but in reality, it was slapped silly.

They never seem to understand this, nor they have learned their lesson back in 1962.

It looks like their precious MKI would most likely get grounded in a real outbreak of war.

Back
Top Bottom