What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

lol if you watch your TV chinese troops are sitting in arunachal predesh but u cant say a word about it and when your media shouts its met with silence from govt.helpless india should remember 1962 when they think of doing something.

Look, who's talking about chinese intrusion in Arunachal border, When you cant even save Osama Bin Laden from US forces and that too in the middle of the country(close to Islamabad!!!) . And despite losing couple of maritime reconissance aircrafts inside a so called highly secured :rofl: naval base to some foreign aided terrorists(you called so!) You dont deserve to talk about India or China...We are in different league brother.

They never seem to understand this, nor they have learned their lesson back in 1962.

It looks like their precious MKI would most likely get grounded in a real outbreak of war.

Let me get this straight... India is jointly exploring oil with vietnam and you guys are threatened.. you guys are sitting in Pak and we dont even care... why are you guys gettin insecure... its Indo-vietnam business .. no need to rough up your feathers

Let me get this straight... India is jointly exploring oil with vietnam and you guys are threatened.. you guys are sitting in Pak and we dont even care... why are you guys gettin insecure... its Indo-vietnam business .. no need to rough up your feathers

Not threatened, just getting annoyed.

Actually, India reminds me of the Qing Dynasty. The Late Qing purchased from Germany one of the greatest navies in the world; it was in fact better than the actual German navy of the time! On paper, it could crush Japan easily, but in reality, it was slapped silly.

India purchases from many countries one of the greatest air forces in the world; in fact, the Indian air force is more powerful than those of its suppliers like Germany and France. But if it goes against an indigenously developed air force, the only result will be turning into shark food.
No worry. As long as India stands with Vietnam, we will show them how to effectively fly a Russian fighter.
(just kidding).

Not threatened, just getting annoyed.

dude.. you are going to be the next super power... you are practically arming pakistan with co-op defence deals, license productions and soft loans against india ... you have the largest standing war machinery in the world.. you are proud of the trade deficit you have on India.. you guys are rich powerful and have india surrounded india from both sides... why get annoyed with weak and poor India trying to find some oil with a small nation like vietnam??

the question is why are our chinese friends annoyed... do they expect we should consider their feelings about thier neighborhood before we make diplomatic ties... in that case why physically arm India's neighborhood with discount weapons on soft loans... isn't this expectation impractical .. you want to arm pakistan against India and we can't even have economic co-operation with Vietnam without getting our chinese friends "annoyed"

dude.. you are going to be the next super power... you are practically arming pakistan with co-op defence deals, license productions and soft loans against india ... you have the largest standing war machinery in the world.. you are proud of the trade deficit you have on India.. you guys are rich powerful and have india surrounded india from both sides... why get annoyed with weak and poor India trying to find some oil with a small nation like vietnam??

You are causing too much tension in our backyard, which sends a bad example to other neighbors that everyone can step on China's red line without to worry about any consequence.

Then it is perfectly normal for us to give Pakistan an even bigger push and conducting more activities in the Indian Ocean.

I have better idea, India-Alien in South China sea...you guys are best at invoking other powers while cowardly hiding under other flag

We love to maintain good relations with everyone even if its ALIENS!! except China. I am loving this thread as it exactly shows how Chinese fears the world but act as if not...

I started loving our MMS for the first time as he's done the right thing in cooperating with more powerful nation unlike China's weak string of pearls!!! :chilli:

You are causing too much tension in our backyard, which sends a bad example to other neighbors that everyone can step on China's red line without to worry about any consequence.

Then it is perfectly normal for us to give Pakistan an even bigger push and conducting more activities in the Indian Ocean.

are you serious... you have armed them with tanks and aircrafts, missiles and ships .. you launch their satellites and build submarines for them ... what else can you can push?? fight on their behalf against India for helping vietnam explore gas??

Put yourself in our shoes now.. you are annoyed dealing with oil exploration .. we have to take care your weapons of destruction.. your ak47's and tanks,, your jft and j10's your submarines and your frigates and we do it without even blinking... where was your conscience when you were arming pakistani establishment?

are you serious... you have armed them with tanks and aircrafts, missiles and ships .. you launch their satellites and build submarines for them ... what else can you can push?? fight on their behalf against India for helping vietnam explore gas??

J-20 J-2X N-Sub Aegis Destroyer

Since they already got threatened by the USA, so they need to show more muscle.

J-20 J-2X N-Sub Aegis Destroyer

Since they already got threatened by the USA, so they need to show more muscle.

ok now i am seriously starting to doubt your wits... you are arming pakistan against US?? do you want to stick by that argument ??? sorry i edited the above post so reposting here

Put yourself in our shoes now.. you are annoyed dealing with oil exploration .. we have to take care your weapons of destruction.. your ak47's and tanks,, your jft and j10's your submarines and your frigates in pakistani establishment and we do it without even blinking... where was your conscience when you were arming pakistani establishment?

ok now i am seriously starting to doubt your wits... you are arming pakistan against US?? do you want to stick by that argument ??? sorry i edited the above post so reposting here

Put yourself in our shoes now.. you are annoyed dealing with oil exploration .. we have to take care your weapons of destruction.. your ak47's and tanks,, your jft and j10's your submarines and your frigates in pakistani establishment and we do it without even blinking... where was your conscience when you were arming pakistani establishment?

As i said before, Pakistan is our best friend, so it is our duty to arm them.

Also, they are our backyard, if they are weak, then US might try to attack them in order to destabilize our backyard.

BTW, do you think that China is crossing your red line by arming Pakistan? BTW, i don't think arming Pakistan is crossing your red line. :wave:

Even i think our govt has still not given enough push to Pakistan. :coffee:

well surely India's entry into south china sea for oil exploration is not only important for oil exploration point of view but also for geopolitical point of view .Defintely india should take maximum advantage out of it :enjoy:

lol if you watch your TV chinese troops are sitting in arunachal predesh but u cant say a word about it and when your media shouts its met with silence from govt.helpless india should remember 1962 when they think of doing something.

Look who is talking about remembering, well we remember 1962 and learnt a lot. what we leart we have showed it in 1965,1971 and 1999, but it seem you guys have not learnt and remember any thing.

Back
Top Bottom